Game uninstalled itself now will not reinstall

Discus and support Game uninstalled itself now will not reinstall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought COD Ghost online and it was working fine. Then about two weeks ago it uninstalled itself. Now it will not reinstall. I tried a couple of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLUE CREW 96, Feb 7, 2014.

1. BLUE CREW 96
    BLUE CREW 96 Guest

I bought COD Ghost online and it was working fine. Then about two weeks ago it uninstalled itself. Now it will not reinstall. I tried a couple of suggestions from other posts but they seem to have the disk. I do not. Any idea on how to get the game back
    on my console? I get an "installing" message, but it stays at 0% and has been for 2 weeks.

:)

BLUE CREW 96, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Game uninstalled itself now taking hours to reinstall!

Heya JR COOP 420!

Sorry to hear the game is showing as installed for you. Because this thread is a bit older please create a new thread detailing this issue so we can best help you out. Thank you Game uninstalled itself now will not reinstall :)

Mister Maka, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Game uninstalled itself now taking hours to reinstall!

This worked a treat, installed in 10 mins. I had to reinstall the update to afterward also. It did it to all my games. Very weird, I hope they fix this.

DieselBomber12v, Feb 7, 2014
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Hello gamer,

First desintall the game and disconnect your console from the internet (unplug it, turn your modem off, disable the console's connection in Settings, and so forth). Then, switch off your console by holding the power button for 10 seconds, switch it on again,
    and try installing your games without an internet connection.

Hope this helps you!
  5. ava420 Win User

Tomb raider just did the same to me just dissappears have to pay my Internet provider again to reinstall kind of a problem
  6. DieselBomber12v Win User

This worked a treat, installed in 10 mins. I had to reinstall the update to afterward also. It did it to all my games. Very weird, I hope they fix this.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Heya JR COOP 420!

Sorry to hear the game is showing as installed for you. Because this thread is a bit older please create a new thread detailing this issue so we can best help you out. Thank you :)
  8. multimanonfire Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

The problem may consist with the game itself, have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it?
Thema:

1. Game uninstalled itself now will not reinstall - Similar Threads - Game uninstalled itself

2. Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?)

in XboX Insiders
    Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?): i played Black Desert yesterday before going to sleep, and this morning i wake up and the game is uninstalled (??), i'ts not just a ui bug or something and i had 130GB free.. so actually...
  3. Game Just Uninstalled Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Just Uninstalled Itself: I have been playing Sekiro, and when I came back to my console to play it today, my account refused to log in which was followed by internet issues, and finally, after solving these issues, Sekiro...
  4. Game uninstalled itself!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game uninstalled itself!: Just bought an xbox one s. It came with a download of Forza 4. Keep in mind it has taken me DAYS to download this big of a file. Finally downloaded it. Came back to play it & it's GONE! It's...
  5. Game Uninstalled itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Uninstalled itself: Hello chaps, Forza Horizon 4, excellent game, was playing last night as much as I could while it was installing until I hit a part where I had to install the full game, at which point I stopped...
  6. Xbox One uninstalling 4 games itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One uninstalling 4 games itself.: Dear All, Last night after playing 45minutes of The Division. I logged off the Xbox and now, some 22 hours later I reboot just to play a little more. But find an error (cannot remember the...
  7. Game Uninstalled itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Uninstalled itself: Hello, after not touching my xbox for about a month, i came back to play on it to see that i needed to update a few games. Fallout 4 needed an update, and it being my favorite of my games, I...
  8. Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall: Win 10 x64 bit, game installed fine first time around (last year or so)and updated fine.i didn't played it lately,now i wanted to do, but it says that game is not present in my system anymore,if i...
  9. Game uninstalled itself and disappeared, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game uninstalled itself and disappeared, HELP!: So Black ops 3 uninstalled itself and disappeared. I found out that it's a bug that could happen if your xbox is on stand by -mode. Also found out that it can be fixed by changing the setting to...
  10. Game uninstalled itself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game uninstalled itself?: I downloaded a game yesterday (About 24 GB) and then I went to the store and download all of the addon content ( About 160 MB) but when i wanted to play the game it wasn't showing and it showed...