Game update is stuck at 0%

Discus and support Game update is stuck at 0% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an update on a game that i am playing on my xbox one and it is stuck at 0%, i have tons of memory left, i tried restarting the xbox, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LocoChipmunks, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Game update is stuck at 0%

I have an update on a game that i am playing on my xbox one and it is stuck at 0%, i have tons of memory left, i tried restarting the xbox, i tried restarting the internet and nothing helped. Then i tried to pause the update and even to install it but nothing
    is happening, it still says updating and it is still on 0%, what more solutions can there be? I appreciate any help i can get.

:)

LocoChipmunks, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Loco

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to update a title you have been playing.

We appreciate you taking the time to attempt to troubleshoot this matter on your end.

I would recommend that you take a look at the
    Troubleshoot slow game downloads on Xbox One
    article, and see if some of these steps work for you.

There is one step I would like you to be weary of, which would be Solution 4: Cancel the game or app installation and then reinstall.
    Take in mind that if you do this, you will install the game and all the updates all at once, which would potentially increase the time
    it take to get back to gaming.

In this instance, if you do take this path, I would encourage you to re-install the game, and when prompted to update the title along the installation,
    select Update later. Once the title is completely installed, update the game.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

4. deanandamy Win User

Games won't install

The update on my ryse is stuck on 0℅ help?
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

All game updates stuck at 0%

Hey SUBMAR1N3R! Are you having any other issues with internet connectivity on the console? What type of internet connection are you using? Post back and let me know!
  6. CloudyHorse7441 Win User

Updating gets stuck

I am having this same issue. Anything I try to download or anything that needs to update is stuck in que at 0% and will not update.
Thema:

1. Game update is stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Game update stuck

2. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue: Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading. I have tried to restart the updates,...
  3. Xbox One Stuck Updating - Can't Get Any Apps or Games to Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Stuck Updating - Can't Get Any Apps or Games to Work: So my Xbox One has just updated. When the update was complete my TV had no audio. When I do a hard restart (restart from settings or hold down X button on console) my console starts up and start...
  4. Xbox game update is stuck at 38%, and it won't update, yet other games update just fine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game update is stuck at 38%, and it won't update, yet other games update just fine.: So basically, I am trying to update Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox, but when i began the update last night, it stayed stuck at 0% for 9 hours until it randomly went to 38.4%. Now, It wont go past...
  5. Game update stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update stuck: My star wars battlefront 2 campaign not loading on Xbox one x xbox support said that you have redownload it have downloaded it but now this game update stuck on 41% what should I do last month my...
  6. All Digital game download get stuck at 8 gb after march update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Digital game download get stuck at 8 gb after march update: HI all, I m facing one unique issue after the march update, any game i tried downloading get stuck at 8 gb. i have already reset my console 2-3 times and followed all ways support told me still...
  7. All game updates stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game updates stuck at 0%: It's been a couple weeks now and none of my digitally purchased games or game updates will install. They are all queued at 0%. What is going on??? a8bb14d6-bdde-4018-a89d-d4fe2c70cd13
  8. My update for a game is stuck on 10% why!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My update for a game is stuck on 10% why!: okay so an update for a game called fortnite was recently released and allmy friends downloaded it really quick because they have quick internet however mine is on the slow side but I expected it...
  9. Game is stuck on Queued while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game is stuck on Queued while updating: So Rainbow Six Siege is updating and it is stuck on Queued. I have it on disc and i tried to un-install it but it didn't't work. I don't really want to Factory Reset so if there are any other...
  10. My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish: My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish the game is FM7 is there a fix to this 67f52165-93b2-4c02-9781-9641f5593aa9