Game updates

Discus and support Game updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I play my game without updating it? It already started and it's going to take 11 hours. How can I reverse this?? I just want to play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Corey Smithwick, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Game updates

How do I play my game without updating it? It already started and it's going to take 11 hours. How can I reverse this?? I just want to play.

:)

Corey Smithwick, Aug 19, 2022
  2. fulltacoboy47 Win User

update for a game won't update

no matter what i do it won't update or install
  3. fulltacoboy47 Win User

i have 111gb but ark needed 90gb and good internet
  4. IM TIGGERED614 Win User

game updates not updating but redownloading

I'm having the same problem. Maybe it was because of the newest update?
  5. Fa xXdogXx Win User

This is probably because of your internet or you dont have enough space to update.
  6. ITSAVAGE13 Win User

Sorry , but sometimes I had to cancel and start reinstalling Ark Survival Evolved.
Thema:

Game updates

1. Game updates - Similar Threads - Game updates

2. I can't play some games at all after an update (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play some games at all after an update (Xbox One S): I noticed there's a "succesful" update on the 27th of september at 10:50pm, and it was shortly after that, that I can't play some games. I CAN'T play (to name a few) F1 2021, FIFA 22, Forza...
  3. Xbox Latest update removed games from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Latest update removed games from my library: Hi. With the lateste Xbox update (im on Series X) removed a lot of games from my library. I used to have 1100 digital own games, now I have 980. Anyone have the same problem, and know how to...
  4. My Devision 2 game has been updating for more than 16 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Devision 2 game has been updating for more than 16 hours: my Devision 2 game has been uploading for more than 16 hours 9ac18212-774b-423b-a84d-19f5f564bbec
  5. Downloading and updating games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading and updating games.: I have a series X, and every-time that i have gone to update a game or install a new game, my download speed starts at 50Mbps, and then drops down to 2-5Mbps if not down to a couple hundred Kbps....
  6. Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC: Hello Xbox Insiders on PC, On the latest preview of Gaming Services (6.69.8002.0) you may see an error asking you to insert a disc on launch when launching the Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta. A...
  7. Disable auto updates for games downloaded from Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable auto updates for games downloaded from Game Pass for PC: Xbox app don't have permission to start when windows start and auto update is closed in Microsoft store but still even though i didn't open the app xbox app auto updates games in background...
  8. xbox gold for one year paid to update to xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold for one year paid to update to xbox game pass ultimate: how to update my already paid one year Xbox gold to ultimate will i pay extra or just lost my one year gold that is already paid? 150b9757-e9e2-4469-9706-de24d8022ecd
  9. Beta testing for unpublished games/updates

in XboX Insiders
    Beta testing for unpublished games/updates: Hello everyone! I was hoping I could be a beta tester but for unpublished or untested updates/games? If anyone know who to contact, please tell me!!! submitted by /u/NutBuster3000V2 [link]...
  10. Games stuck on "checking for updates"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games stuck on "checking for updates": I've tried everything I can find online about this issue. I've hard reset, power cycled, unplugged headsets, restarted everything, reset the router, checked router settings, confirmed NAT on Open,...