Game uprade won't work

Discus and support Game uprade won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a so-called "premium upgrade" because a MS game I downloaded was displaying adds. But even though it shows on my account - the issue was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tocopixel, Sep 24, 2019.

1. tocopixel
    tocopixel Guest

Game uprade won't work

I purchased a so-called "premium upgrade" because a MS game I downloaded was displaying adds. But even though it shows on my account - the issue was not resolved. The adds still appeared.

I applied several times through Xbox for a fix, installation help or a refund that was never answered - so three times I asked for a refund and I each time I only receive a reply that my refund was declined and that further attempts may cause my MS account
    to be terminated. Yikes..!! As I have an on-going subscription with "365" I don't understand this. Makes we wonder if they ever reply as I have spent hours trying to get it resolved.

Can anyone from MS help me?

:)

tocopixel, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Game uprade won't work

1. Game uprade won't work - Similar Threads - Game uprade won't

2. Unable to play a game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play a game I bought: I recently got an Xbox one s and took advantage of the free gamepass. I happened to install Minecraft and had a lot of fun with it. When the game pass was hours from timing out I bought the game...
  3. What is the best Smart TV 4k UHD or Premium UHD for gaming (Xbox One X & PS4- PRO) to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best Smart TV 4k UHD or Premium UHD for gaming (Xbox One X & PS4- PRO) to get...: What is the best brand tv with better gaming 4k experience, graphics, sounds, bluetooth, wi-fi, smart tv apps, and more? I'm interested of getting a very good gaming tv for my gaming consoles and...
  4. Account and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account and games: If one buys games on a xbox one account can them games be moved to another account as if they was bought from the new one? 42a66f58-100f-4fb6-8fd5-2c4abd3ef628
  5. I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work: I got the game pass that invluded 6 months of premium and it wont work on my spotify account, what do i do? c4623450-5f00-41f2-82e8-f723a08eb03f
  6. Minecraft LAN game not working between XBOX ones.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft LAN game not working between XBOX ones.: In our home we have 1 Xbox One, 1 Xbox One S, iPads, Android Tablets, and Windows 10 PCs. We wanted to have one big family adventure in Minecraft but ran into difficulty joining worlds. If I...
  7. Xbox All Access - existing Game Pass subscriber

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access - existing Game Pass subscriber: I have credit for Game Pass through March of 2020, if I sign up for Xbox All Access before then will my credit be converted? or will I just lose it and start paying the $19.99 a month immediately?...
  8. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  9. Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition: Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition i get a drop down menu where i need to buy one version but i have an Game pass Ultimate subscription...
  10. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...