Game uprade won't work

Discus and support Game uprade won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a so-called "premium upgrade" because a MS game I downloaded was displaying adds. But even though it shows on my account - the issue was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tocopixel, Sep 24, 2019.

1. tocopixel
    tocopixel Guest

Game uprade won't work

I purchased a so-called "premium upgrade" because a MS game I downloaded was displaying adds. But even though it shows on my account - the issue was not resolved. The adds still appeared.

I applied several times through Xbox for a fix, installation help or a refund that was never answered - so three times I asked for a refund and I each time I only receive a reply that my refund was declined and that further attempts may cause my MS account
    to be terminated. Yikes..!! As I have an on-going subscription with "365" I don't understand this. Makes we wonder if they ever reply as I have spent hours trying to get it resolved.

Can anyone from MS help me?

:)

tocopixel, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

Game uprade won't work

You may want to contact Live MS Support for billing issues.
  3. tocopixel Win User

Game uprade won't work

Kyle at MS was able to address and immediately solve the issue. Thanks MS...
  4. Smwutches Win User

Uprading to gold

It means you have some sort of billing violation. Go to billing.microsoft.com and make sure all of your info is correct and up to date and that you don't have any balances owed. If you can't fix it here, you'll need to call support and talk to billing.
  5. Mopy Sasquatch Win User

Uprading to gold

You are not the only one. Several game review sites are reporting that this is a widespread issue. I'm going through the same thing right now and there are no problems with my credit card (I called the company). After calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX and convincing
    the CSR that my card was fine, my issue was "escalated", and I am now waiting on a call back (2-3 days). Good luck!
  6. FeuDjengala Win User

xbox 360 dont read games?

'"since the last system uprade i got it with portal 2 xbox dont want to start games as call of duty'" like i said in the first question since the last update
Thema:

Game uprade won't work

1. Game uprade won't work - Similar Threads - Game uprade won't

2. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

in XboX Insiders
    Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2: So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's literally gone. Gone off Xbox store, gone off my...
  3. Progress transfer from Disk to xbox game pass digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress transfer from Disk to xbox game pass digital: I was going to get an Xbox series S this Christmas and I wanted to know if there's a way to transfer my Foriza horizon 4 data from the disk to the S. Maybe by saving it on my account?...
  4. Game disappearing from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappearing from my library: My digital copy of GTA San Andreas has all of a sudden vanished from my library and the stores trying to make me buy it again. What the hell. afa750d7-c65e-4d89-81cc-5bd5d091822f
  5. Xbox One to Xbox Series S games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One to Xbox Series S games: Hello there. I was just wondering if I upgrade from an Xbox One to an Xbox Series S, if I will have to pay to download games on a Series S that I previously digitally downloaded on an Xbox One?...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App: So, I've been using the Game Pass Ultimate for PC for a while now, just last week, I used it to download No Man's Sky when the Origins update arrived. Now, though, out of the blue, I don't have...
  7. Xbox Game Pass games frequently won't start, and now won't uninstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass games frequently won't start, and now won't uninstall: This issue (not starting) has been happening with multiple games including Company of Heroes 2: CC, Gears 5 and The Messenger, but the biggest offender recently has been State of Decay 2: JE. I...
  8. Error streaming Destiny 2 from Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error streaming Destiny 2 from Game Pass app: I am trying to steam Destiny 2 on android phone and tablet using Game Pass app. Getting error "Failed to Steam. You don't have access to this content due to a family setting". I get the same error...
  9. When you upgrade to Series X, will your game saves sync properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you upgrade to Series X, will your game saves sync properly?: As the title says really. When I sign in using the same account I have now onto a new Series X, will all my game saves be there? Is there anyway to make sure a backup has been made or is it all...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold: Hi everyone, i have purchased xbox game pass ultimate but i have only an xbox 360, in the game pass it says that i also have included xbox live gold can i play online with the 360?...