Game us not working

Discus and support Game us not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just wanted to play bf5 but when I got on it would open it but it is like it was Frozen at the loading screen can someone please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MickeyHardin, May 2, 2020.

1. MickeyHardin
    MickeyHardin Guest

Game us not working

So I just wanted to play bf5 but when I got on it would open it but it is like it was Frozen at the loading screen can someone please help

:)

MickeyHardin, May 2, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Game us not working

Hi Mickey,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with game freezing. We recommend the

guide for game issues
    . Most common fix is an uninstall and reinstall of the game.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SaltyOnion32 Win User

Game us not working

I’ve had problems like this before and instead of uninstalling if you also have an external hard drive try moving it over to the hard drive or to the internal hard drive depending on which it’s downloaded on because that might help
  4. Knowitall(2) Win User

Working for us!

This is good news, thanks for posting and letting the community know.
  5. El Marso Win User

The Wolf Among Us game not working

I actually didn't see the stickied thread above, ill try that first thanks
  6. roadkill1910 Win User

The Wolf Among Us game not working

Try deleteing the game from the console and then clear the system cache 3 times when cleared restart the console redownload the game then try it see if it helps
Thema:

Game us not working

1. Game us not working - Similar Threads - Game working

2. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...: I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game. So is it a rolling over of 100 games each month so some games are rolling off as well?...
  3. Game Pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass not working: So i recently bought a 3 month game pass code and i redeemed it with no problems, but when i tried to download a game it said "join game pass". I checked in my subscriptions on my xbox and on the...
  4. Game chat does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat does not work: My Xbox party chat is working fine, I can hear people and they can hear me. However, for game chat, I know that the other people in the game chat are talking, but I am not able to hear them. They...
  5. My game chat is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game chat is not working.: I am able to hear others in Xbox party chat as well as they can hear me. However, for game chat I am able to hear others talk but they are not able to hear me. *This has been the case for multiple...
  6. Game captures not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game captures not working properly: Trying to take game clips while playing Warzone. I have my record what happened set to 2 minutes. If i use that i get 11-19 seconds usually of a random part of that 2 minutes. If i select a time...
  7. Games with Gold Game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Game not working: Hello, I have recently upgraded to Xbox ultimate Game Pass, however it is not letting me play a game previously obtained from Games with Gold. Is there a reason for this? I have tried...
  8. Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/leonkoo [link] [comments]
  9. Games not working with correct graphics adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not working with correct graphics adapter: I have an ASUS TUF FX505DY-WH51 laptop/notebook pc. I can't add the game to ASUS ARMOURY because the game does not have a useable .exe file that can be added to the app to tell the computer to use...
  10. Disk game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk game not working: I have fallout 76 on disk, and every time I TRY to open it it says "For this the owner needs to sign in" and will not let me run the game. How the he** am I not the owner of a disk I have in my...