Game video stuttering with KB/mouse not Gamepad

Discus and support Game video stuttering with KB/mouse not Gamepad in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying different games installed on my PC. I've tried playing Conan Exiles and Outriders which work perfectly frame rate and what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kaynin, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Kaynin
    Kaynin New Member

Hello, I have been trying different games installed on my PC.

I've tried playing Conan Exiles and Outriders which work perfectly frame rate and what not via Gamepad, but once I put it down and attempt to use the KB & Mouse it acts like I got 2-10FPS.

I've tried everything I can think of including installing to a diff drive, updating drivers/windows killing all non-essential programs & nothing seems to alleviate the problem if I decide to use a Keyboard.

I am unable to find a solution via web searches other than the basic stuff that I have already tried, posting here hoping someone might have any insight or encountered the same problem.

Kaynin, Dec 8, 2021
  2. AkiraJkr Win User

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

But I'm not talking about a game supporting M/KB, but more XCloud supporting M/KB on titles that do have support for it like Halo Infinite.(Which you can blatantly see in the settings menu, having Keyboard and Mouse support in the XCloud version)

XCloud currently just forces you to use a gamepad no matter what.

😐
  3. CND AAA Beef Win User

What RTS game do you play on XBL? Endwar, Halo Wars RUSE..... ect.

[quote user="doomsoth"]

I love Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 as well as Halo Wars. As for the people who hate RTS games on consoles, just because you can't use the M/KB and suck at using a controller doesn't mean RTS games on consoles are bad.

[/quote]
    Although a lot of console RTSs have some very good controlle setups, a mouse and keyboard will always be a better choice for RTS games. The speed that a mouse gives you, and the amount of hotkey shortcuts you can map to a keyboard make it incredibly faster
    than a controller. While gamepad vs M/KB will be debated to death in FPS games, there literally is no comparison in RTS games.

Ever heard of Actions-Per-Minute? Its a measure of how many commands you can execute during a given minute. Competitve RTS players can perform dozens of actions without breaking a sweat on a M/KB. If you watch some competitve Starcrat videos, they'll have
    an active counter for both players.

On the other hand, I do find a gamepad to be much better for placing structures and general camera control due to the two thumbsticks.
  4. stoxxl Win User

Forza Horizon 4 xbox 360 controller[Forza Horizon 4 xbox 360 controller]

everything is working, game starts, keybord and mouse working also in game

Gamepad is connected but i can´t control with gamepad in game
  5. EXES5 Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

Ability to play any game ifnu choose so with mouse and kb.....
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

Now that we have mouse/kb support for some games - they would be nice to see in crossplay.
Thema:

1. Game video stuttering with KB/mouse not Gamepad - Similar Threads - Game video stuttering

2. Old direct X AMD video drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with GAME PASS games but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old direct X AMD video drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with GAME PASS games but...: Old Direct X AMD Video Drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with Roblox and Minecraft for windows 10 but all Drivers that support DirectX 12 do not. Why? How do I fix? The Real kicker is they...
  3. Microsoft store/gamepass video games Reinstall themselves even though i never uninstalled...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store/gamepass video games Reinstall themselves even though i never uninstalled...: basically when ever i get updates to games and and start to install them eventually the update becomes a full reinstall of the games that updated is there anyway to stop this happening? or a...
  4. URGENT App Data specifically Video Games, answer ASAP

in XBoX on Windows
    URGENT App Data specifically Video Games, answer ASAP: If I get a New Windows 11 Laptop to transfer everything from the Old Windows 10 Laptop, Few Questions: I will have to re-install each Software Apps individually again, Correct me here? I am...
  5. Games Screenshots, Trailers & Gameplay Videos?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Screenshots, Trailers & Gameplay Videos?: Hi there Is MS Xbox Cloud planning to add things like screenshots, trailers and maybe gameplay videos too in the particular pages of the selected games? Right now there’s only the box cover...
  6. windows game bar video playback has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar video playback has no sound: I am using the Windows game bar to capture a presentation that I am going through. I am using a Logitech headset,and all settings recognize the Logitech headset on my computer and within the game...
  7. Xbox game bar recording stops randomly, how to find back the video?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar recording stops randomly, how to find back the video?: I'm pretty sure I have set up everything correctly, and the recording is working initially. However halfway through the recording, the program just stops randomly and there is nothing shown in...
  8. deleted a video on the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a video on the xbox game bar: I accidentally deleted a video on the xbox game bar but it hasn't been saved on my computer, what should I do?
  9. Audio and Video issue on games

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio and Video issue on games: On a few games (Cyberpunk 2077, Borderlands 3, and a few others like warframe occasionally) I have an audio issue and visual issue. The game and audio will stutter for a split second and back to...
  10. Capturing Video or Screenshot causes game audio and video to stutter on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capturing Video or Screenshot causes game audio and video to stutter on Xbox Series X: When I capture a screenshot or video while playing a game, the game video and audio stutter very badly while the screenshot or video is captured and the message comes on the screen saying the item...