Game Vistas

Discus and support Game Vistas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, lately I have noticed the games I've been playing are games with beautiful scenery , or if I'm playing a game I'll keep playing to get to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProDefault, Mar 7, 2020.

1. ProDefault
    ProDefault Guest

Game Vistas

Hi everyone, lately I have noticed the games I've been playing are games with beautiful scenery , or if I'm playing a game I'll keep playing to get to the next beautiful vista and just revel in it a bit . These are mostly foresty games or outdoors and open
    world games . Some examples are citadel forged in fire , Skyrim remastered , AC3 remastered , far cry 5 , new dawn , primal , the Hunter , just to name a few . What game do you think has beautiful vistas and gorgeous scenery? And are you playing more and more
    games with outdoors and beautiful scenery ?

Thanks for all your input fellow gamers !

Don't forget to drop a GG in your online matches. Game Vistas :)

:)

ProDefault, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Thetman92 Win User

Game Vistas

When I started playing RDR2 i would get so far off track from the missions just by going around and looking at things in game.
  3. playgirlkayls Win User

Game Vistas

I enjoyed tomb raider for this and agree with far cry 5 too.
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Game Vistas

Hi everyone, lately I have noticed the games I've been playing are games with beautiful scenery , or if I'm playing a game I'll keep playing to get to the next beautiful vista and just revel in it a bit . These are mostly foresty games or outdoors and open
    world games . Some examples are citadel forged in fire , Skyrim remastered , AC3 remastered , far cry 5 , new dawn , primal , the Hunter , just to name a few . What game do you think has beautiful vistas and gorgeous scenery? And are you playing more and more
    games with outdoors and beautiful scenery ?

Thanks for all your input fellow gamers !

Don't forget to drop a GG in your online matches. :)
    Alot of games has the your unique beaultiful like skyrim, gta, ori, dying light, quantum break, control and a lot more
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Game Vistas

Really liked the last both Aassassins Creed games for their scenery. Also The Witcher 3, Far Cry 5 and New Dawn where great too!
  6. CyberKnoxx Win User

Game Vistas

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Assassins Creed Odyssey.
Thema:

Game Vistas

1. Game Vistas - Similar Threads - Game Vistas

2. Digitally bought Xbox games on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Digitally bought Xbox games on the Microsoft Store: I have purchased many digital games in the Xbox Store on my Xbox. One of these games are the Metro 2033, which does show up on the Microsoft Store on my Surface Pro. I use the same Microsoft...
  3. Xbox one S starting up a game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S starting up a game problem: So about a day a game frozen on me and since then i haven’t been able to play any games even with a different account, i’ve tried turning it off for 10 seconds and turning it on, reset with games...
  4. Project xCloud New Countries + New Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project xCloud New Countries + New Games: Users in these countries can now sign up for the Project xCloud preview on Android to sign up please vist http://www.xbox.com/projectxcloud: Belgium Denmark Finland France Germany Ireland Italy...
  5. Xbox game bar widgets order keeps getting resetting back to default order

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar widgets order keeps getting resetting back to default order: If you add widgets as favorites, they will organize into which widget you favorited first, I order them in this way usually Achievements Social Chat However, after a certain time they will...
  6. Tell me it isn't so, but I think I lost game saves by joining the Delta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Tell me it isn't so, but I think I lost game saves by joining the Delta Ring: So, I finally got to delta ring. I go through the setup and installation process and go to fire up Forza Horizon 4. But it doesn't load my save. So, I sync up to the online save. But it's got me...
  7. Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app: I can watch Netflix Hulu CW and other apps containing streaming. When I play call of duty NBA 2K gears of war or Apex legends my entire Xbox cuts off I’ve Dismembered my Xbox and dust did it and...
  8. No chat during games. No communication with the players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No chat during games. No communication with the players.: Hello, I no longer have the chat on my XBOX ONE console. I went into the settings but I can not find. My children tell me that we lost it for a long time. Before we could plug a headset on...
  9. Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this...

in XboX Insiders
    Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  10. Can Windows 10 run games from Windows Vista?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Windows 10 run games from Windows Vista?: Title says it all! Thanks :-) c74f5335-8b5c-45c3-844a-27229d5f7b14