Game will not update. 'There was a problem with the update'

Discus and support Game will not update. 'There was a problem with the update' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently encountered an error with the Titanfall game, when I insert the disc it tells me the game needs to be updated, although every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bluizm, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Bluizm
    Bluizm Guest

I have recently encountered an error with the Titanfall game, when I insert the disc it tells me the game needs to be updated, although every time I try updating it takes me to a screen which says 'There was a problem with the update'. I have tested my connection,
    which is fine. I have also power cycled my console and even tried restarting my router, not of which worked.

Has anyone else encountered this error and if so, how do I fix it?

Thanks.

:)

Bluizm, Aug 11, 2014
  2. Phosho79
    Phosho79 Guest
    There was a problem with the update

I still cannot update, the update stops at 10% and quits.

Phosho79, Aug 11, 2014
  3. Flesh Fungi
    Flesh Fungi Guest
    There was a problem with the update

If you buy something new from any store and it fails to work as advertised, you are going to be ticked off. I don't care what it is. I have two X1s sitting under the Xmas tree now. And I should have no reason to think they would not instantly function as
    advertised, come Christmas morning.

Flesh Fungi, Aug 11, 2014
  4. Game will not update. 'There was a problem with the update'

Try to delete the game and clear your system cache. Disconnect your Xbox One console from the Internet and power the console off manually. Attempt to install the game once you boot the console back up, but make sure you're not connected to your Internet
    provider.

Linking back up to the Internet once the install is complete usually works just fine, allowing you to update your games accordingly thereafter.

DangerousBard, Aug 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Game will not update. 'There was a problem with the update' - Similar Threads - Game update 'There

2. Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC: What in the actual [mod removed] I don't even have game pass running and The Outer Worlds auto-updated IN THE BACKGROUND WITH NO PROMPT & WITH NO WAY TO PAUSE THE DOWNLOAD using up ALL 20...
  3. Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC: Hi, When will be fixed the bug that prevent you to update any installed game from your Xbox beta PC version ? It is here since at least 4 months, all still no patch ! For exemple, if I want to...
  4. Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*

in XboX Insiders
    Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*: How to claim games with gold games in store now? This new update made it so I’m not able to claim them. Price is still there and not show as claim with games with gold. Os Version 10.0.18363.7196...
  5. 2nd time in a week an xbox update has kicked me from my game

in XboX Insiders
    2nd time in a week an xbox update has kicked me from my game: If this is normal I'm just going to have to opt out of testing, playing a ranked poker tournament and all of a sudden taken offline to apply a bloody update!! That is soooooo frustrating! I have...
  6. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  7. There's a new game streaming app update

in XboX Insiders
    There's a new game streaming app update: What the title says. Doesn't say anything about what's been updated or fixed. Probably stability improvements. Update from the play store. submitted by /u/shartofwar82 [link] [comments]
  8. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...: RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is...
  9. Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???: Theres no way I can play the games in hdr. I might have to try and end the Xbox Insider to try and get rid of the hdr not turning and i know its working 36e6ecc5-f42c-4e58-b568-b5a986a81576
  10. Backing up xbox one game update downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backing up xbox one game update downloads: Hello, my download speeds are behoyd slow so game updates are painful...like days on this last one...the other day I finished a 36gb update to forza 4 and put in about 5hrs of game play..I paused...