: Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on

Discus and support : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on Hi, the Wifi is really restricted with Hotspots from... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by alyshastone-quillerat, Apr 26, 2019.

1. : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on

: Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on
    Hi,

the Wifi is really restricted with Hotspots from phones. So basically, you can not open any ports that are required to play online.

Best,

Daniel

:)

alyshastone-quillerat, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Daniel_0815 Win User

Hi,

the Wifi is really restricted with Hotspots from phones. So basically, you can not open any ports that are required to play online.

Best,

Daniel
  3. Zatomas Win User

Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on

4. AdriftRain666 Win User

No Internet Connection

I'm having problems connecting to my internet as well. Its working just fine on my laptop and it was working fine the other day. Now its just not connecting and I did the whole turning it off than turning it on and still wont connect but the router is saying
    I have internet
  5. keepitbr00tal Win User

Xbox cannot connect to live

I just ran a connection test and it says that from the xbox to my network is working but it showed an error when my network was connecting to the internet. my internet and router is working fine though
  6. Muttonloaf99 Win User

Connected to the internet but not to LIVE?

Well I tried testing the connection and it previously said its connected to the internet but not xbox live but now it says: Cant connect to the wireless network. And im using a wireless connection, but I have tried turnign of my router and modem, restarting
    my computer and xbox but those dont work now. Previously when this happend unplugging the power from the router worked but now its not so in very confused any help is appreciated!
Thema:

1. : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on - Similar Threads - Game saying internet

2. Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region: I've just purchased an Xbox Live 3 month subscription for my son from the GAME website and after inputting the code its says that it is for the wrong region and won't work. GAME have told me to...
  3. Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet: While playing offline or watching a DVD my xbox1 will suddenly bring me to the home screen with a prompt claiming I need internet for this even though I've been playing Or watching movies offline....
  4. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  5. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  6. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

in XboX Insiders
    All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...: submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  7. My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...: Up i did wrong ^ . l 8b8e5113-4f66-4bef-b27f-6ce338e22454
  8. connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?: connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ? You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server status page of the game you are wanting to play....
  9. Why can't I get on to the new game; message says it can't connect to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get on to the new game; message says it can't connect to the internet.: I have been trying to get on to the new game site, and it won't load. 4aee11df-f1c2-4c96-83ac-6f85965a29e9
  10. I keep losing connection to games even though it still says I am connected 2 the internet & ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep losing connection to games even though it still says I am connected 2 the internet & ...: So recently I have changed my gamertag and ever since that happened I struggled to connect to online services of games like FIFA and black ops 3. When I do connect I always getting an error saying...