Game with gold problem maybe?

Discus and support Game with gold problem maybe? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one won't let me install or download 360 games to my Xbox one when free with gold have to go through my 360 to buy the free game then delete the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shawnboyce, Nov 8, 2019 at 11:24 AM.

1. shawnboyce
    shawnboyce Guest

Xbox one won't let me install or download 360 games to my Xbox one when free with gold have to go through my 360 to buy the free game then delete the download then Xbox one let's me to download the 360 games that free for that month both Xbox use the same
    email/account. 360 is slow and laud is there a way getting the free games without going through my slow 360???

:)

2. Qwertei Win User

Games with gold problem

It's best to post in the preview program forums regarding any issues with the new xbox one experience. (NXOE)

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you get a message that states that the group cannot be found PM a mod so they can grant you access to those parts of the forums.

Preview forum mods.

BroHammersley

UrbanizedTree

For all current forum mods and officials click the link below.

forums.xbox.com/.../3307.aspx
  3. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Games with gold problem

Hey there, it's best to contact Xbox Support for this issue, here: https://support.xbox.com
  4. Donniehun Win User

Games with Gold problem

Hi,

The game license was granted to you on your previous region now that you have a different region that license is no longer applies to your current region/account combo as long as you are not on the same region when you "purchased" it. It doesn't matter
    if you have an IP from that region or not at the moment as long a your account is on different region that when you "purchased" the game.
  5. GDI MasterAce Win User

Games with Gold problem

I made purchase while in region. Got on my computer and queued it up so that when I got my 360 back I would have it.
  6. GDI MasterAce Win User

Games with Gold problem

Yeah I have migrated my account recently.
Thema:

1. Game with gold problem maybe? - Similar Threads - Game gold problem

2. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...
  3. problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019: Hello, I can not recover the Earth Defense Force 2025 game this month. I have the right to a blank page when validating the download via the Web page...
  4. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  5. Problemas ao adquirir Gears of war 4 na games with gold [Translate] Problems with acquiring...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao adquirir Gears of war 4 na games with gold [Translate] Problems with acquiring...: Tenho o game pass ultimate e não consigo adquirir o game gears of war 4 na xbox live gold.Alguem mais com esse problema? [Translate] I have the ultimate game pass and I can't acquire the game...
  6. Games with gold August 2019 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold August 2019 problem: I don’t own an xbox one at the moment but still have an active gold sub but cannot put gears 4 on my account on the website all it says is it is on gamepass and I can purchase it for 19.99 even...
  7. Problem reedim title in Games of Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem reedim title in Games of Gold: Hi, I have a problem redeeming "Gears of War 4" included in Games Of Gold, as the "Get" button is not displayed. I think it's caused by the fact that the game is also included in my Game Pass...
  8. Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i got a problem. I've paid an Xbox Live Gold for 12 month (with a code on a card) in may 2019 and I wanted to test the xbox game pass ultimate in june. I've...
  9. Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...: Boa noite Estou com problema em baixar e executar os jogos que baixo no Live Gold. Assim que eu termino de baixar o jogo tento executa-lo o jogo sem dar erro. O que eu faço? [Translate by Mod]...
  10. Games with Gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold problem: Hello, Star Wars Battlefront 2 doesn't appear on games with gold section. I can't get the game since it ask to pay. I'm in Spain. 72cdc4de-7b27-48e1-a5f2-eac5f27ca5eb