Game with Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Game with Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got status and game. When it is downloaded and launched, it gives an error. Reinstalled 3 times and nothing. XboX 360. How fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ivan_289, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Ivan_289
    Ivan_289 Guest

Game with Xbox Live Gold

Got status and game. When it is downloaded and launched, it gives an error. Reinstalled 3 times and nothing. XboX 360. How fix it?

:)

Ivan_289, Jan 8, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

no me deja descargar crackdown en free games with gold

3. cinek3883 Win User

How to download backward compatibility games with Games With Gold on Xbox One

Unfortunately your free trial doesn't give you access to the Games with Gold deals, you'll need a full blown Xbox Live Gold membership to take advantage of Games with Gold.
    "All Xbox Live trials on Xbox One are eligible for every benefit of Xbox Live Gold, including Games with Gold."
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  5. matthewiag Win User

Can you make Fortnite be playable without xbox live gold?

Hello,

Xbox Live Gold is required for all Multiplayer game.

The Xbox Live Gold is not just for online multiplayer it also is required for Party Chat, Deals with Gold Games with Gold and Server maintenance.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Xbox LIve and Free-To-Play Games

Hello,

Xbox Live Gold is required for all Multiplayer game.

The Xbox Live Gold is not just for online multiplayer it also is required for Party Chat, Deals with Gold Games with Gold and Server maintenance.
Thema:

Game with Xbox Live Gold

1. Game with Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Game Live Gold

2. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  3. Můžu vybírat hry z Games with Gold i když nemám Xbox zapojený, ale mám Xbox Live Gold? [Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Můžu vybírat hry z Games with Gold i když nemám Xbox zapojený, ale mám Xbox Live Gold? [Can...: Nějakou dobu mám odpojený Xbox a nemůžu ho používat. Můžu si i tak vybrat hry z Games with Gold, když mám Zlaté členství? Přes notebook jsem to zkusil udělat. Ale vypadá to tak, že hry z GwG...
  4. Live Gold and Game Pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Gold and Game Pass.: I have Live Gold and Game Pass. Can I create another Xbox account for my son and share my membership with him on his 360? b5bc81a2-7748-46d1-a417-33207aeff082
  5. Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices: My son currently has an xbox one at our house and an Xbox Gold Live account. He wants to get another xbox one at his father’s house but be able to log in using the same gamer tag and xbox gold...
  6. Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!: Até quando teremos jogos fracos e antigos na Live "Gold"? Antes eram jogos pelo menos descentes e medianos, mas uns meses pra cá é só jogos fracos e sem graça. Pois para nos "divertimos" no Xbox,...
  7. Cannot get Original Xbox or Xbox 360 games from Xbox Live Gold due to requiring separate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get Original Xbox or Xbox 360 games from Xbox Live Gold due to requiring separate...: Hi. I've been subscribed to Xbox Live Gold for a good while now, and have noticed that whenever I want to download backwards-compatible games from Gold, I can't do it on my Xbox One. It's the same...
  8. Xbox live gold backwards compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold backwards compatibility games.: I cannot download any of the backwards compatibility games, it asks me to change my payment options but none of my valid cards or paypal account works. What to do? i really want republic commando....
  9. missing xbox live gold games and missing xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing xbox live gold games and missing xbox live: im having issues with my games and apps page it missing past games I had with my gold and I renew my xbox gold today but still shows I don't have gold mempership just game pass...
  10. I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.: I've been playing FH4 and I just got gold to be able to play online. I opened up the game as soon as I bought it and it still tolled me to get Xbox live gold to play online. PLS HELP ME ASAP!...