Game with Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Game with Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got status and game. When it is downloaded and launched, it gives an error. Reinstalled 3 times and nothing. XboX 360. How fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ivan_289, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Ivan_289
    Ivan_289 Guest

Game with Xbox Live Gold

Got status and game. When it is downloaded and launched, it gives an error. Reinstalled 3 times and nothing. XboX 360. How fix it?

:)

Ivan_289, Jan 8, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

no me deja descargar crackdown en free games with gold

3. cinek3883 Win User

How to download backward compatibility games with Games With Gold on Xbox One

Unfortunately your free trial doesn't give you access to the Games with Gold deals, you'll need a full blown Xbox Live Gold membership to take advantage of Games with Gold.
    "All Xbox Live trials on Xbox One are eligible for every benefit of Xbox Live Gold, including Games with Gold."
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  5. matthewiag Win User

Can you make Fortnite be playable without xbox live gold?

Hello,

Xbox Live Gold is required for all Multiplayer game.

The Xbox Live Gold is not just for online multiplayer it also is required for Party Chat, Deals with Gold Games with Gold and Server maintenance.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Xbox LIve and Free-To-Play Games

Hello,

Xbox Live Gold is required for all Multiplayer game.

The Xbox Live Gold is not just for online multiplayer it also is required for Party Chat, Deals with Gold Games with Gold and Server maintenance.
Thema:

Game with Xbox Live Gold

1. Game with Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Game Live Gold

2. Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore: hi everyone, so about a year ago the game "for honor" was free with games with gold meaning you could download and play the game for free as long as your xbox live gold was active. i was able to...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.: Hello, Yesterday evening I see the ultimate xbox gamegame offer for 1 €, I decide to subscribe to try, then not being interested in the offer I cancel it, except that I lost my xbox live gold, I...
  4. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  5. Xbox Live Gold games are different in other regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold games are different in other regions: Hi Microsoft, I understand the free Xbox One game release for this month is NHL 2019. However, in Singapore, we recieved Race the Sun instead. Similarly, previous month, we did not receive the...
  6. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...
  7. Xbox live gold and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold and game pass: It turn out that i paid the subscription for xbox live gold of a month, it ended yesterday, now I design that I have debited because an automatic renewal has been activated, now it does not let me...
  8. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Games: Hi.I'm Xbox One user for 3-4 years.Since Game Pass launched,Games with Gold getting worst.Please give at least 1-3 years old AAA games with Gold subscription. d7e90971-aaa4-4ece-95b3-f2a2ed9df0f7
  10. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass: I can’t buy Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass because of an automatic renew that has charged Xbox Live and Game Pass onto my account after I turned both of them off. So now i have to pay for both before...