Game won’t appear and won’t open

Discus and support Game won’t appear and won’t open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just bought dying light the following and it has fully downloaded but it won’t appear in my games and the Microsoft store says it is downloaded.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ineedhelppleasepls, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Game won’t appear and won’t open

So I just bought dying light the following and it has fully downloaded but it won’t appear in my games and the Microsoft store says it is downloaded. The only way I can actually access the game is if I go into the queue and look at recently downloaded.
    I already tried restarting the Xbox and the game doesn’t have an option to uninstall. Btw I’m on Xbox one S.

:)

Ineedhelppleasepls, Mar 7, 2020
  2. DanMen334 Win User

But can you play it? if you were a yes, you could create a shortcut or group to be able to access it quickly, if you can't play it you enter your xbox account from pc and try to inslay it from there look in "my games" should appear there, if it does not
    appear, check your purchase from your micro profile osoft on my payments and billings has to appear if I actually made the purchase
  3. Ineedhelppleasepls Win User

Sorry i just found out that dying light the following is actually a dlc and a game by itself.
  4. SupremeAlex127 Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me
    like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
  5. denis97g Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me

like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
    then it's probably because it ends on friday that you can't apply
  6. MOSSYMOE83 Win User

New Call of Duty

It won’t let me play the open beta and I bought the expensive one
Thema:

1. Game won’t appear and won’t open - Similar Threads - Game won’t appear

2. Game pass pc won’t install games, says I have no drive

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass pc won’t install games, says I have no drive: I’m just trying to download a gamelan my pc but when I go to install it the install button is greyed out and it shows that I have no drive to put on the game on. I have tried repairing, reseting,...
  3. Backwards comparable game won’t download from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards comparable game won’t download from disc: I recently bought a pre-owned disc (LEGO Star Wars the Original Trilogy) from GameStop, which could the the problem itself. However the disc looks clean with very few scratches. When I put the...
  4. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint [link] [comments]
  5. Backwards compatible games won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games won’t download: hi im new to trying to get backwards compatible games on my xbox one. Tried to buy games, been charged for sed game but wont let me down load them to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  6. Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/christianjdy [link] [comments]
  7. My mic won’t play game audio??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic won’t play game audio??: So i recently got a new Xbox since mine was destroyed 5 months ago. Anyways the mic i always used to use doesn’t have game audio most of the time. Sometimes i will get it but if it gets...
  8. My xbox games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox games won’t launch: Hello , I am really struggling here. My xbox one won’t let me launch any games . First started with Fifa20 , it will say that there is an updated for the game . When I check to see if there is...
  9. Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears: So i jusr finished installing BO2 and when i tried to load it it says it cannot update, try again later. Then all of a sudden my screen goes black and it is unresponsive. I tried to play GTA V and...
  10. Xbox One games won’t appear on achievement list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games won’t appear on achievement list: This started around a month ago. Whenever i play an xbox one game for the first time the game doesnt appear on my achievement list but a 360 game does. The achievements appear in my recent...