Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.

Discus and support Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here. I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TaylorT1, May 14, 2019.

1. TaylorT1
    TaylorT1 Guest

Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here.

I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have signed into the game it wont create the lobby or download lists for multi-player?

I’m connected to xbox live but it will only allow me to play offline in local or system link?

I’ve left the game and tried another game and the multi-player works fine, i’ve signed in on another profile and tried gow judgement again and it lobby’s up no problem, so why wont it work for my profile?

the only change i have made in the last few days is a password change on my microsoft account but how would that explain other titles working fine?

I don’t have a ban or suspension,I’ve tried removing my profile and re-downloading, uninstalling the game and reinstalling, reseting my xbox and powering down, everything and still no luck.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

TaylorT1, May 14, 2019
  2. TaylorT1 Win User

Yes I have tried troubleshooting guide, it was the 1st thing, if you read the tread above you’ll see i’ve exhausted every avenue so far, its just strange the only title im having it with is gow judgement, multi player for all other games work fine.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

4. C4PT41N 4MERIC4 Win User

My sons xbox did this yesterday. I pulled the power for 30 seconds then plugged it in and it worked
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to check your NAT type. IF it is moderate or strict this will cause the issue you are experiencing. You can try the

NAT error guide
    to see if it helps resolve the situation.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. TaylorT1 Win User

Only had the problem for 2 days so far.
Thema:

1. Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected. - Similar Threads - Game won’t create

2. Won’t let me play my owned game?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t let me play my owned game?: Don’t know if this was caused from the new update, but this is when it occurred. I tried redownloading overwatch to my console using the physical disk. After it finished downloading, it was...
  3. I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...: I have subscribed to gamepass ultimate and it says i also get EA but it wont let me play EA games unless i pay 4.99 a month. I thought it was included. 32af5391-4af4-45aa-827d-4e92ea80dcab
  4. Some of my games won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of my games won’t work: Once I click on certain games it sits there for about 5 seconds and then puts me back to the dashboard. It doesn’t give me an error code or say anything. This problem arose a while back and i...
  5. Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”: Hi- havent turned the xbox on in a year or so. Turned on, did all the updates, signed in with app-specific password to my account. But i cant load anynof my games on the hdd. Status code error...
  6. Xbox 360 won’t play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 won’t play games: Recently my little sister purchased a xbox 360 with the hopes of playing a videogame shes been waiting to play for the longest. To test it out we got Resident Evil (also a game she wanted to play)...
  7. Xbox won’t read any discs apart from game discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t read any discs apart from game discs: Hello, everyone! So I got an Xbox One S a few months back. Everything has been great so far, but when I tried to play some audio cds, it simply wouldn’t work! I tried the audio cd player app,...
  8. Xbox won’t show any games even though they’re on my HD.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t show any games even though they’re on my HD.: My Xbox one X won’t show any games under installed games, though it shows they are taking up HDD space. I’ve recently moved and I don’t have internet yet. And all the solutions I’ve seen require...
  9. Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold: Ive tried downlaoding xbox 360 games from gold on xbox. ive recentlyAdded my credit card and whenever i go to download it says i cant continue this purchase from xbox.com and need to do it on my...
  10. My game fortnite won’t download

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game fortnite won’t download: So my Fortnite wont download after it gets to 1.7% after the newest update today i have tried to restart my xbox so many times and changed wifi Connections but nothings working but i tried to...