Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.

Discus and support Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here. I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TaylorT1, May 14, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

1. TaylorT1
    TaylorT1 Guest

Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here.

I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have signed into the game it wont create the lobby or download lists for multi-player?

I’m connected to xbox live but it will only allow me to play offline in local or system link?

I’ve left the game and tried another game and the multi-player works fine, i’ve signed in on another profile and tried gow judgement again and it lobby’s up no problem, so why wont it work for my profile?

the only change i have made in the last few days is a password change on my microsoft account but how would that explain other titles working fine?

I don’t have a ban or suspension,I’ve tried removing my profile and re-downloading, uninstalling the game and reinstalling, reseting my xbox and powering down, everything and still no luck.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

2. TaylorT1 Win User

Yes I have tried troubleshooting guide, it was the 1st thing, if you read the tread above you’ll see i’ve exhausted every avenue so far, its just strange the only title im having it with is gow judgement, multi player for all other games work fine.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

4. C4PT41N 4MERIC4 Win User

My sons xbox did this yesterday. I pulled the power for 30 seconds then plugged it in and it worked
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to check your NAT type. IF it is moderate or strict this will cause the issue you are experiencing. You can try the

NAT error guide
    to see if it helps resolve the situation.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. TaylorT1 Win User

Only had the problem for 2 days so far.
Thema:

1. Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected. - Similar Threads - Game won’t create

2. The Xbox store won’t let me buy this game... Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox store won’t let me buy this game... Why?: So I’m in need of a little help. For the better half of a year now, I’ve been trying to purchase Sonic Adventure 2 from the Xbox store, and to no avail. I’ve used credit cards, gift cards, online...
  3. Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games: So i recently just bought an Xbox one x and im having some troubles getting my xbox live to function properly . Its connected to my xbox but whenever i try to play online its saying that my wifi...
  4. Xbox one stops downloading and won’t install the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one stops downloading and won’t install the games: Hello, i have a problem that i would like some help. i bought 2 games on the xbox one store, and after a while, it stops donwloading the game. i have to turn the xbox completly off and then on,...
  5. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  6. LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox: I just downloaded the deluxe version of Lego Avengers. It wont save any of my progress and I have to keep replaying the same thing over and over. I’ve made sure my xbox is up to date and I have...
  7. I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games: I bought a 6 month game pass code yessterday, but when i claimed the code and whent to download a couble of games it said i needed to buy game pass even though i claimed the code. Can some please...
  8. My 360 games won’t unlock achievements on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 360 games won’t unlock achievements on Xbox one: My backwards compatible games for Xbox 360 isn’t unlocking achievements for Xbox one. What should I do? This might help, when I updated my Xbox one 2 or 3 years ago all my gamer score...
  9. Games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t launch: I have downloaded 3 games from Xbox Gold that were free. U can click on the app to launch, it starts to load then screen goes black and u get kicked back to homescreen. Small menory games work...
  10. Updated avatar on Xbox but won’t update in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated avatar on Xbox but won’t update in games: Updated my avatar and name but when i try to play JoyRide Turbo i get the message that cant connect to xbox live. It also doesnt show updated avatar picture. Is there a step i missed?...