Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.

Discus and support Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here. I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TaylorT1, May 14, 2019.

1. TaylorT1
    TaylorT1 Guest

Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here.

I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have signed into the game it wont create the lobby or download lists for multi-player?

I’m connected to xbox live but it will only allow me to play offline in local or system link?

I’ve left the game and tried another game and the multi-player works fine, i’ve signed in on another profile and tried gow judgement again and it lobby’s up no problem, so why wont it work for my profile?

the only change i have made in the last few days is a password change on my microsoft account but how would that explain other titles working fine?

I don’t have a ban or suspension,I’ve tried removing my profile and re-downloading, uninstalling the game and reinstalling, reseting my xbox and powering down, everything and still no luck.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

TaylorT1, May 14, 2019
  2. TaylorT1 Win User

Yes I have tried troubleshooting guide, it was the 1st thing, if you read the tread above you’ll see i’ve exhausted every avenue so far, its just strange the only title im having it with is gow judgement, multi player for all other games work fine.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

4. C4PT41N 4MERIC4 Win User

My sons xbox did this yesterday. I pulled the power for 30 seconds then plugged it in and it worked
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to check your NAT type. IF it is moderate or strict this will cause the issue you are experiencing. You can try the

NAT error guide
    to see if it helps resolve the situation.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. TaylorT1 Win User

Only had the problem for 2 days so far.
Thema:

1. Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected. - Similar Threads - Game won’t create

2. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  3. 360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One: Everytime I load up halo reach or left 4 dead 2 it says I cant connect to xbox live. I went to “test multiplayer connection” & “test network connection” many times and nothing changed , I even...
  4. Games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t launch: I have spent a lot if money on a lot of different games but my xbox wont let me launch any of them. Thx for taking my money and saying i dont own the game xbox. e890139b-d83c-40a2-a519-5df7395ac6fb
  5. My game won’t start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won’t start up: I was playing madden 20 just fine last night and now it wont start up 9675cebd-99e1-4509-8453-5531a78e6bf3
  6. My Xbox won’t launch my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t launch my games: When I launch black ops 4, it crashes and an error code pops up (0x97e107df). Ive went to look up the code but there are no support articles concerning it. If anyone has seen this before and/or...
  7. Why won’t my new gamertag show on party chat or any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new gamertag show on party chat or any games: [img] I changed to my gamertag to ^^ cause it looks cool but as it turns out nobody can see it why is that? c63f7d0a-aac4-4925-b335-08cf9df455ff
  8. Game won’t launch. Says corrupted error code 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch. Says corrupted error code 0x80070570: Just downloaded a digital copy of nba 2k and finished the and launched fine the first time. Backed out to watch netflix then went back and game will not launch. Getting error code 0x80070570. It...
  9. Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work: [IMG] submitted by /u/KakyoinExplainsIt [link] [comments]
  10. My game won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won’t download: My Assassins Creed Odyssey only downloads to 84.2 percent and nothing I have tried works 46553c3e-c050-44b8-a087-7d8354fd2aa0