Game wont download

Discus and support Game wont download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought red deadredemption 2 was excited to play it can't play it cause it won't download aaf3128b-c93f-46d8-93d6-239d3b6a3de3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SethSprayberry, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Game wont download

I bought red deadredemption 2 was excited to play it can't play it cause it won't download

:)

SethSprayberry, Jan 15, 2022
  2. HassanB Win User

Game wont download!

This gamertag you're currently logged in with is a randomly generated one. This means that this e-mail you've logged in with has never has a gamertag associated with it, which is why you were given something totally randomly generated.

If you made a purchase on this account you can still make use of the item by downloading this profile to your console and downloading the game onto it. It will work on any other profile you have on the console. You should definitely find out what e-mail is
    associated with your account so you don't make the purchase on this randomly generated one again.

You can download this profile to your console by pushing the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller one time > Press X to sign out of any existing profiles > Download Profile option.

You can do so by going to Dashboard > Settings > Account > Account Information (3rd Tab) > Account Security > Look to the right hand side, that is the e-mail that you should be logging in with to Xbox.com.
  3. JackBurt0n Win User

Game wont download!

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues trying to download Top Spin 4. Unfortunately, there is no way to change which microsoft/xbox live account the game you've already purchased is associated with. You can log on to your xbox 360 with the email
    address and password you're using here on xbox.com and then download it with that gamertag.

Another alternative is to turn on your 360, sign in as your normal gamertag, go on your xbox dashboard, go to system settings, and account, and you can see what the email address is associated with that gamertag for the Microsoft account. That way, you
    can sign in to xbox.com and account.live.com as your normal gamertag and make sure that this confusion does not happen again. If you have some more questions about the accounts or the process of checking on the microsoft accounts, please let me know!
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Game wont download

Hey there

coolguyboss360

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this installation issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled Troubleshoot
    game or app installation problems on Xbox One

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Game wont download

That may have caused the issue, even small damage or dent can cause an issue. Is this a new disc? If yes, you may need to get it replaced.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Game wont download

Thanks for the info. Log in at commerce.microsoft.com and double check to see if payment has come out of your account for the game.

If it has then give phone support a call for further assistance as this would be a billing issue. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
Thema:

Game wont download

1. Game wont download - Similar Threads - Game wont download

2. xbox app wont let me download games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app wont let me download games on pc: I have been attempting to download several games recently especially the new Halo game, it starts the download and stops at 4% and gives an error code 0x803FB107 . Cant download Gaming Services as...
  3. Gaming Services wont let me download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services wont let me download: I tired playing halo infinite and it keeps sending me to the store to download Gaming Services but the problem is It doesn't even have the option to download it and I've tired restarting my...
  4. Xbox Games wont let me download games to alternate drives...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games wont let me download games to alternate drives...: I'll preface this by saying that I've already done a brief search on the forums for this issue, and everyone seems to be trying to install on external drives. My drives are all internal drives. I...
  5. Xbox game pass wont download games on PC. Happened last time and now it happened again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass wont download games on PC. Happened last time and now it happened again.: Everytime I try to download a new game from Game Pass on PC it doesnt download. This happened last time with Forza Horizon 5 and now it is happening with F1 2019. I tried the fix i was given last...
  6. Purchased Age of Empire 2 Definitive Edition, the game wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Age of Empire 2 Definitive Edition, the game wont download: Just purchased the game of Age of Empire 2 Definitive Edition last night. After payment when clicking Install the game, immediately an error message shows "An error happened on our side" and the...
  7. Games downloaded via game pass wont open(PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games downloaded via game pass wont open(PC): For days now I've tried every possible solution relating to my problem that I've found and nothing has worked. Any time I try to launch a game i downloaded via game pass using my desktop...
  8. Games wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont download: I have a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription but when i try to download a game, it stops at a certain % and says error. Its been hapening with every game . If someone knows a solution please...
  9. FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC: So i have game pass and with it im able to download FH5 via Xbox center. Unfortunately when i press install...pop up comes up where are 2 check boxes for desktop shortcut and the one for install...
  10. Downloaded a game on the Xbox app to my pc and it wont start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded a game on the Xbox app to my pc and it wont start.: I downloaded Sea of thieves to my pc from the Xbox app yesterday. When I go to play it, it starts and closes immediately. Sometimes I can get to a loading screen of some sort but it closes still....