Game won’t install

Discus and support Game won’t install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve been trying to download a game, but every time it hits around the 33% mark it stops and won’t keep downloading. I’ve tried an offline download,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bombdogjr, May 26, 2022.

1. Bombdogjr
    Bombdogjr Guest

Game won’t install

So I’ve been trying to download a game, but every time it hits around the 33% mark it stops and won’t keep downloading. I’ve tried an offline download, cleaning the disc, and deleting local save, but it just won’t push past 33% and always fails. Can anyone help? (I don’t know if this matters, but it is an Xbox one disc that I’m putting into a series X)

:)

Bombdogjr, May 26, 2022
  2. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
  3. Thretcon770 Win User

Xbox X Modern Warfare Please - what Data Packs to I need to install ?

Also make sure to install the right Data Packs, otherwise certain maps won´t load in Multiplayer.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play

Hi!

Try to uninstall the game and re-install it. Follow this official
    discussion
    to solve your problem.
  5. skys7 Win User

MS! Ditch illumiroom invest in oculus

I won´t mess up my hair for a gaming device :p

I don´t have that big head. Gaming headsets are too big for me so. The hair won´t even fix the problem lol
  6. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
Thema:

Game won’t install

1. Game won’t install - Similar Threads - Game won’t install

2. Digital game is corrupt and won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game is corrupt and won’t install: Hello, i have been having problems with specific games, mainly State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition and i have tried to troubleshoot it via this thread:...
  3. Owned games on XboxOne won’t install, the don’t appear in queue??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games on XboxOne won’t install, the don’t appear in queue??: Owned games will not download or show in managed queue on Xbox one, I can see 4 games sitting in owned games but they will not install, I have tried console reset, clearing cache, powering off,...
  4. Won’t let me install game updates

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t let me install game updates: They just stop after starting and it’s only for certain games. submitted by /u/RealScrapz [link] [comments]
  5. Won’t let me install a game until I delete another app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me install a game until I delete another app: It seems that I can have only so many apps at once in my console, I have 50GB of data left and something that takes only a few gb to install won’t install, but then after I delete an add on or...
  6. Game discs won’t install the series x version of the game on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game discs won’t install the series x version of the game on series x: I have tried installing the series x version of battlefield 2042 and hot wheels unleashed on my series x and it just keeps trying to install the Xbox one version of the game instead. I have...
  7. My game Won’t install when I download them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game Won’t install when I download them: What happens is sometimes it says installing stopped and other times it works and I’ve tried different things and got results sometimes and other times it doesn’t work at all so can you tell me...
  8. Game won’t install after failed update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t install after failed update: I had a similar problem the other month with Forza Horizon 4 where the game needed to update but wouldn’t but this time it is marvel’s avengers. The update was released yesterday but it failed to...
  9. Sims 4 game pack won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 game pack won’t install: I just bought realm of magic and vampires on the website and pressed instal on my devices, this is what I always do and the device hasn’t changed and neither of the packs have began to Install or...
  10. Game won’t even try to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t even try to install: Alright so I played gta when ever I had the chance. I wanted to redo the rdr2 campaign again so I downloaded rdr2 again and I needed to clear up some space. I swear I picked 2k to remove for it...