Game won’t play when it’s downloaded

Discus and support Game won’t play when it’s downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded call of duty on a preorder purchase months ago and now its saying my payment was denied but the full game is downloaded and updated.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RickRedman, Oct 28, 2019.

1. RickRedman
    RickRedman Guest

I downloaded call of duty on a preorder purchase months ago and now its saying my payment was denied but the full game is downloaded and updated. Anyone got answers?

:)

RickRedman, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind that if you pre-order using a credit card/Paypal you're not actually charged until within 10 days of the game's release. If they are unable to charge you at that time, the order is cancelled and you would have to repurchase the game.

If you paid with your Microsoft account balance, it would have been charged immediately so you shouldn't have that issue. If you paid with that method and are having the issue, you would want to contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. laws-8476BDFE-0A64-4 Win User

One X Jade Empire Limited Edition content

I finally downloaded the game and the LE content is not there and the LE disc won’t install. When will this be fixed?
  4. Gaveel Win User

Downloaded games won’t play

I am using the internal hard disk. It is not every game. If i reset to factory defaults do i have to download all my games and content again?
  5. Gaveel Win User

Thank you both. The soft factory reset seems to have cleared the issue.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Hello Gaveel!

I understand you're having issues with being able to play games that you've downloaded. You get an error message telling you that there is not enough disc space? Are you using an external hard drive or just the internal storage that the console comes with?
    If the problem is affecting every single game you may want to consider restoring the console to factory defaults.How to reset your
    console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    . Just keep in mind once you do any of the restoring to factory defaults you will need to have you Microsoft Account Email and Password to recover your profile but all owned content, game progress, and stats will
    return as long as you are connected to the internet.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Game won’t play when it’s downloaded - Similar Threads - Game won’t play

2. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...
  3. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  4. My game disc is recognised but won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game disc is recognised but won’t play: I have got rainbow 6 siege on disc whenether i put my disc in, it says that it recognises the disc but it says to insert the disc for the game, clean it or make sure there are not any scratches on...
  5. Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.: Original style Xbox 360, falcon based console. - fully updated I have a small library to test from, but I can install and play games that were made in 2009 and before. I can play original Xbox...
  6. Xbox won’t play game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play game sound: my xbox one won’t play game sound. And by that I mean it will play system audio, like pressing the home button, but won’t play sounds from games. How do I fix this...
  7. Downloaded games won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games won’t play: I have an xbox one x. When i download a game that is free on xbox gold it will not play when i try to launch it. I get an initial box that says this may take some time to download, and this then...
  8. I changed my name on Xbox one and it won’t allow me to play backward compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my name on Xbox one and it won’t allow me to play backward compatible games.: I recently changed my name on the Xbox one and that caused me to not be able to play backward compatible games anymore. Every time I would run the game, it would immediately sign me out and give a...
  9. Xbox won’t play game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play game sound: my xbox one won’t play game sound. And by that I mean it will play system audio, like pressing the home button, but won’t play sounds from games. How do I fix this...
  10. Xbox Game pass won’t let me play when iv payed for it already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass won’t let me play when iv payed for it already: I need support from Xbox as it won’t let me play fable 2 on Xbox game pass even though I have payed for it on the 9th April 2018 f73a5976-76f4-4782-b2fd-871183186318