Game won't play with CD after trial period

Discus and support Game won't play with CD after trial period in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I played the trial period of Battlefield 5 this week end, i liked it so i buyed the game in CD After the installation, the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarpeTrain46903, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Game won't play with CD after trial period

Hello everyone,

I played the trial period of Battlefield 5 this week end, i liked it so i buyed the game in CD

After the installation, the game does't start, redirecting me to the screen of offers to buy the game because the trial is over

I already tried to install it three times and did the factory reset,

What else can i do ?

Thank you for your help !!

:)

HarpeTrain46903, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Game won't play with CD after trial period

1. Game won't play with CD after trial period - Similar Threads - Game won't play

2. Xbox 360 Games Won't play since Gamer tag Change on X 1 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Won't play since Gamer tag Change on X 1 S: Since I have changed my Gamer Tag on my Xbox 1 S None of my 360 games will play It tells me to redownload the game I do and still can't sign in to play please help...
  3. A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play: I accidentally bought (2) copies of The Outer Worlds from the MS store. I successfully got a refund on one but now there is a glitch on my end. It will say "You own this game" in the store but...
  4. XBox games won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox games won't play: We have an Xbox 1 and for the last several days we have been unable to access any games. At first it was saying to sign in even after signing in several times. And today we bought the new Black...
  5. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...
  6. Digital Download Games Won't Play (Error 0x80070002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download Games Won't Play (Error 0x80070002): I just purchased the Xbox One X today along with Lost Odyssey and Fable III digital downloads. Once everything was loaded and set up, I tried to start the game and immediately got the message...
  7. Xbox won't sign me in today to play my Microsoft Crossword games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't sign me in today to play my Microsoft Crossword games?: Trouble signing in to Xbox! e80bd6e7-b6fa-4079-b3b7-ec976b20e8f8
  8. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  9. downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360: I downloaded crash bandicoot xbox original game on my xbox 360 it won't start and keep getting a message to download again which i've done 3 times and it still won't work can anyone help...
  10. Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?: Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is Rise of Nations, but I also had Undertale,...