Game won't start as of 12/31/2013 Xbox One

Discus and support Game won't start as of 12/31/2013 Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wth EA !?! Game as at least loaded and somewhat played but now I can't get past the splash screen before it goes back to home screen on Xbox One!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D4RK J3DI 68, Dec 31, 2013.

1. D4RK J3DI 68
    D4RK J3DI 68 Guest

Wth EA !?! Game as at least loaded and somewhat played but now I can't get past the splash screen before it goes back to home screen on Xbox One!

:)

D4RK J3DI 68, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Daniel6591
    Daniel6591 Guest
    Possible release date?

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Grand Theft Auto V (XBOX 360)

Item Status: Pre-Order

Release Date: 12/31/2013

[/quote]

As many people have said already, that is just a placeholder date. It is not coming out on that date. It going to be coming out spring 2013, which means that the game can come out on any date between march 21 (start of spring) and june 21 (start of summer).
    The most likely date is going to be in may as it seems that a ton of the past rockstar games come out during that month.

Daniel6591, Dec 31, 2013
  3. bodrul
    bodrul Guest
    Pre-Order Ship Date 12/31/2013

for the Rest of the world

31/12/2013 Game won't start as of 12/31/2013 Xbox One :)

couldn't resist

bodrul, Dec 31, 2013
  4. bodrul Win User

Pre-Order Ship Date 12/31/2013

for the Rest of the world

31/12/2013 :)

couldn't resist
  5. chromecaster 88 Win User

Grinding Noise/Blu-ray not playing..

How would I know if it's Day One? It's the Green Box with Kinect manufacture date was 12/31/2013
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Anybody know if we are going to get more Batman games soon?

Welcome to the world of Xbox gaming now Warner bros have announced they have something to announce on the 31/12/2013 now this could be a next gen game or it could be DLC no one knows but it's on the warner bros website
  7. ncgfuelld Win User

Possible release date?

Grand Theft Auto V (XBOX 360)

Item Status: Pre-Order

Release Date: 12/31/2013
  8. WayneHenderson Win User

Pre-Order at Xbox One Tour?

Guys just saw that Dell taking preorders for XB1 standard edition will be here by 12/31/2013
Thema:

1. Game won't start as of 12/31/2013 Xbox One - Similar Threads - Game won't start

2. What to do when Xbox games won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do when Xbox games won't start: Any tips for what to do if games won't load? At the moment I can't get any games to load on my sons Xbox One S. Every game seems to either demand to be updated or "took too long to load" or...
  3. file system error (-1069586941) Won't let any game start on Windows 10. How to Fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    file system error (-1069586941) Won't let any game start on Windows 10. How to Fix?: I have this error that I can't seem to fix. I keep getting this specific error. file system error (-1069586941). Now I did find people that had a solution to turn on offline permissions, but mine...
  4. Games crash on PC or simply won't start

in XboX Insiders
    Games crash on PC or simply won't start: I have a Gamepass Ultimate subscription and for some reason the "Gaming Service" is algways crashing on the Event Viewer and I can't start games anymore. I have to login and out of the xbox app...
  5. Xbox 360 games won't start on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won't start on Xbox Series S: Hello folks, since I've started using my new Xbox Series S console, I am unable to play my purchased Xbox 360 games. In particular, I can't start Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Indiana Jones 2 and...
  6. Aliens Fireteam won't start, just crashing on few seconds into starting the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aliens Fireteam won't start, just crashing on few seconds into starting the game: I've downloaded Aliens Fireteam once it was released on Game Pass, and have not been able to play it at all. The furthest it got into loading is to the 20th century logo. Logs for the crash are...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Games won't start after Windows 10 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Games won't start after Windows 10 Update: I have three games (Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Back 4 Blood) that will no longer run. This coincided with some updates that were installed 2 days ago. When starting from the Xbox App, I get...
  8. Apps and games won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps and games won't start: Hello everyone, My Xbox One keeps having an issue with opening apps and games. Whenever I try to open one it gets to its splash screen and then goes back to the homepage and sometimes we'll say...
  9. XBox and Xbox Game Bar won't start on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox and Xbox Game Bar won't start on my laptop: Yesterday both apps were working fine, then I guess the new update kicked in for both and neither app wants to start up. My Windows 10 is up to date so that ain't the issue... Anyone got any clue...
  10. Xbox won't start games at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't start games at all: Hello I have been trying to get my Xbox to start games for the past 6 days but nothing works it either closes the game, says it took to long to start, infinite loading screen or just says it had a...