Game wont start

Discus and support Game wont start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i boot the game it goes through the EA and Respawn title screens. Then it will show the copyright info and after that my console will just sit at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wetanwild99, Mar 14, 2014.

1. wetanwild99
    wetanwild99 Guest

Game wont start

When i boot the game it goes through the EA and Respawn title screens. Then it will show the copyright info and after that my console will just sit at a black screen. Ive tried rebooting the console and I've tried re installing the game but i haven't been
    able to even get to the menus. I have a digital copy of the game so i know its not an issue with a disc or anything. Has anyone else had this issue and if so were you able to fix it?

:)

wetanwild99, Mar 14, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Games wont start

Sorry to hear it. Do you have an external drive?

If all else fails you could try restoring the console to Factory Settings from the Settings menu to see if that will help. You would have to redownload all games after that though. If you were to get an external hard drive to store your games (USB 3.0
    compatible and any size from 256GB to 16TB) you may avoid having to redownload everything afterwards.

onyxishere, Mar 14, 2014
  3. lI Craig Il
    lI Craig Il Guest
    Games wont start

I tried it didn't work, same thing happens I click on the game and it quickly dashboards.

lI Craig Il, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Game wont start

I am having the same problem. Got the free download code with the bundle and it keeps freezing on the respawn entertainment screen. I have had nothing but problems since I got the xbox one a few days ago. Sucks.

Cool Beans Honz, Mar 14, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Games wont start

Can you try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug everything for 5 minutes to see if that helps.
  6. HBK Apex Win User

Game wont start

If you still have the same problem please contact us
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

games wont start

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account. Worked for me last time this happened!
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

Game wont start

Hello Habibiygun,

Thanks for keeping us updated. To clarify, this isn't happening to any other game right? Are other profiles able to launch and play that game? Test that out if you haven't already.

Also, the steps provided to you by SA1NT 0F LI3S include deleting your saved data, doing a soft reset and a full system wipe. It also included doing an offline update with a USB drive. Were all of those steps performed as well?
  9. Kelemvor79 Win User

Game wont start

First make a power cycle: http://xbx.lv/19Pxh2o
    Keep in mind that the codes you have exchanged are left with the license under your account so you can re-establish factory values as many times as you want since you will keep the game in your account, the only thing that can happen is that you lose your
    progress in the game
Thema:

Game wont start

1. Game wont start - Similar Threads - Game wont start

2. Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC: The game doesnt start and nothing shows up except for the game in Task manager and its always using 19mb of ram and nothing else. Can anyone help? [img] 8b18d835-f1b4-44dd-9f6b-74e7f41d50f8
  3. game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont start: assassins creed odessey wont start.If had problems with this game from day one.Now it takes me to the point where its looking for additional content.Runs for a bit looking for add. content and...
  4. Error Code 0x903f9006 GAMES WONT START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x903f9006 GAMES WONT START: I've searched up this code already and found other people asking the same thing, but all there is are replies from moderators saying to check this link...
  5. Game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start: I load destiny 2 and it says service outages happen once in a while. Sit tight! We're aware of the outage, and we're working to restore service. Yet nothing is down on gaming services for xbox and...
  6. My games wont start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games wont start up: My game wont start up and its giving my a code that is 0x97e107df but when i tried to look it up it didnt work. Please help 72d01d39-2ca9-4a89-a512-7ecf960c6957
  7. Game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start: I have had Gta 5 since it's release and always enjoyed it. However recently, in an attempt to load on to the game, I was kicked out seconds after launching, back to the home screen without an...
  8. My game wont start or even open

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game wont start or even open: This problem is only happening with just one of my games. I try to start it or play it, but it just takes me back to the home screen without any error message. It's the digital copy of the game,...
  9. Game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start: Downloaded Cuphead. Wont play. Goes back to home screen. No error code. a278d0e8-8a73-4f96-91a7-598a84f82a5f
  10. Games wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont start: I recently just switched from the original xbox one to an xbox one s. I have problems with these games ( battlefield V, Battlefield 1, fifa 17, and maybe more) they start but there is no sound in...