Game wont start

Discus and support Game wont start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I load destiny 2 and it says service outages happen once in a while. Sit tight! We're aware of the outage, and we're working to restore service. Yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThievingRose95, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Game wont start

I load destiny 2 and it says service outages happen once in a while. Sit tight! We're aware of the outage, and we're working to restore service. Yet nothing is down on gaming services for xbox and nothing is down on bungie's side. I have already hard restart
    my xbox and my internet.

:)

ThievingRose95, Aug 9, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Games wont start

Can you try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug everything for 5 minutes to see if that helps.
  3. HBK Apex Win User

Game wont start

If you still have the same problem please contact us
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

games wont start

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account. Worked for me last time this happened!
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Game wont start

Hello Habibiygun,

Thanks for keeping us updated. To clarify, this isn't happening to any other game right? Are other profiles able to launch and play that game? Test that out if you haven't already.

Also, the steps provided to you by SA1NT 0F LI3S include deleting your saved data, doing a soft reset and a full system wipe. It also included doing an offline update with a USB drive. Were all of those steps performed as well?
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

Game wont start

First make a power cycle: http://xbx.lv/19Pxh2o
    Keep in mind that the codes you have exchanged are left with the license under your account so you can re-establish factory values as many times as you want since you will keep the game in your account, the only thing that can happen is that you lose your
    progress in the game
Thema:

Game wont start

1. Game wont start - Similar Threads - Game wont start

2. Apps wont even start to install. Game do but not apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps wont even start to install. Game do but not apps: Cant install any apps, tried hard reset. It's been a few days trying to install free app(amazon prime) the other apps dont install either. Been trying a few days.tnx...
  3. Games wont start, DONT KNOW IF ITS THE ALPHA OR WHAT

in XboX Insiders
    Games wont start, DONT KNOW IF ITS THE ALPHA OR WHAT: it all happened random as can be, i was playing a game switched to a diff one and now everything i do wont work. anyone else enconter this? submitted by /u/Kato8419 [link] [comments]
  4. Game recently started to glitch during game play, and now the game wont load to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game recently started to glitch during game play, and now the game wont load to play: I have been playing Plants vrs Zombies Battle for Neighborville for a few months and everything has been going fine. Than about a week ago the game started to glitch during game play, and just...
  5. My game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont start: I bought a game called nba 2k20 and i downloaded it but i cant play it,the xbox asks me if i own it even though i spent my money on it im very serious about this and a really big Microsoft fan but...
  6. Game wont start online play due to needing update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start online play due to needing update: I am dealing with the game connecting with live then fetches profile normally then says needs to restart due to needing update. so it restarts and says update successfully completed. Then it...
  7. Xbox Game Pass - Rage 2 wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass - Rage 2 wont start: Hello! I've been trying to get Rage 2 running through the Xbox app, got it on Game pass. (PC) Simply put, starting the game through the app's launcher will show it as running in task manager,...
  8. Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC: The game doesnt start and nothing shows up except for the game in Task manager and its always using 19mb of ram and nothing else. Can anyone help? [img] 8b18d835-f1b4-44dd-9f6b-74e7f41d50f8
  9. game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont start: assassins creed odessey wont start.If had problems with this game from day one.Now it takes me to the point where its looking for additional content.Runs for a bit looking for add. content and...
  10. Error Code 0x903f9006 GAMES WONT START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x903f9006 GAMES WONT START: I've searched up this code already and found other people asking the same thing, but all there is are replies from moderators saying to check this link...