Game wont start

Discus and support Game wont start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I load destiny 2 and it says service outages happen once in a while. Sit tight! We're aware of the outage, and we're working to restore service. Yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThievingRose95, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Game wont start

I load destiny 2 and it says service outages happen once in a while. Sit tight! We're aware of the outage, and we're working to restore service. Yet nothing is down on gaming services for xbox and nothing is down on bungie's side. I have already hard restart
    my xbox and my internet.

:)

ThievingRose95, Aug 9, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Games wont start

Can you try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug everything for 5 minutes to see if that helps.
  3. HBK Apex Win User

Game wont start

If you still have the same problem please contact us
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

games wont start

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account. Worked for me last time this happened!
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

Game wont start

First make a power cycle: http://xbx.lv/19Pxh2o
    Keep in mind that the codes you have exchanged are left with the license under your account so you can re-establish factory values as many times as you want since you will keep the game in your account, the only thing that can happen is that you lose your
    progress in the game
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Games wont start

Try clearing the cache and then reinstall the game bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you :D.
Thema:

Game wont start

1. Game wont start - Similar Threads - Game wont start

2. Error Code 0x903f9006 GAMES WONT START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x903f9006 GAMES WONT START: I've searched up this code already and found other people asking the same thing, but all there is are replies from moderators saying to check this link...
  3. My games wont start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games wont start up: My game wont start up and its giving my a code that is 0x97e107df but when i tried to look it up it didnt work. Please help 72d01d39-2ca9-4a89-a512-7ecf960c6957
  4. Game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start: I have had Gta 5 since it's release and always enjoyed it. However recently, in an attempt to load on to the game, I was kicked out seconds after launching, back to the home screen without an...
  5. My game wont start or even open

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game wont start or even open: This problem is only happening with just one of my games. I try to start it or play it, but it just takes me back to the home screen without any error message. It's the digital copy of the game,...
  6. Game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start: Downloaded Cuphead. Wont play. Goes back to home screen. No error code. a278d0e8-8a73-4f96-91a7-598a84f82a5f
  7. Games wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont start: I recently just switched from the original xbox one to an xbox one s. I have problems with these games ( battlefield V, Battlefield 1, fifa 17, and maybe more) they start but there is no sound in...
  8. Game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start: My game wont start- just goes back to homescreen. Tried all the online advice. If I reset to factory settings can I redownload using same download code? eba78101-abdd-4bab-b66b-f0f75e186eef
  9. games wont start

in XBoX on Consoles
    games wont start: ok so for a month or long I have the problem where a game or app dosent launch it dose this every few days for no reason and it does it with any thing from settings fortnight to gta v digital or...
  10. game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont start: every time i click on the forza icon it asks me to find a app to load it with how do i stop this 42465311-b04c-4002-8abc-29901c49033a