Game won’t work after soft reset

Discus and support Game won’t work after soft reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey guys, i recently did a soft reset trying to fix another problem that is still persisting smh. the new problem is that i have a battlefield 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MonkeyMan007MMM, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Game won’t work after soft reset

hey guys,

i recently did a soft reset trying to fix another problem that is still persisting smh.

the new problem is that i have a battlefield 1 edition console, that came with battlefield 1 that i’ve been playing since i got the console, now it doesnt seem to recognise that i own the game.

any ideas?

:)

MonkeyMan007MMM, Oct 13, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If you are still experiencing the same issue, be sure to check that you are using the account that was used to purchase the game and also be sure to run the Network test on the console to see if that shows any issues or not.

Let us know the results
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

What does it say when you go onto battlefield 1 on the Microsoft store?
  4. MonkeyMan007MMM Win User

Hi, yeh i bought the console brand new
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

what was the problem before?? so we can try to understand the full story ;)
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

If the game came with a disc then you will need that in order too play the game. It may be because you had the game and the console for so long that the license for the game has run out, if you do not have the disc try checking the purchase information
    for the game too see if you can verify the game that way. Or try contacting xbox customer support and explain the issue too them too see if they can help guide you through a resolution too the problem. Hopefully the problem gets solved and you can play your
    game again.
Thema:

1. Game won’t work after soft reset - Similar Threads - Game won’t soft

2. Game pass PC won’t install

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass PC won’t install: Here’s the error [img] ed6d23d4-be58-45c1-b038-0aa04e676bb9
  3. Games won’t play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t play.: I can play modern warfare, rocket league, gta V and rainbow 6 siege with zero problems. but other games that i have owned since the first xbox came out such as battlefield 4 i cant play, and any...
  4. Xbox game bar party just sits there connecting and won’t join

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar party just sits there connecting and won’t join: The xbox game bar on pc just sits there connecting to the party and never joins i tried every fix and nothing this is so annoying 4d497a75-6fdc-4da8-a06d-e789035a8b31
  5. Xbox One Digital game won’t install (Installation Stopped)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Digital game won’t install (Installation Stopped): Anytime i try to install a game (Apex Legends) on my Xbox One it tells me that the Installation is stopped. Ive restarted my router, restarted my xbox hard restarted it. Ive tried everything....
  6. Purchased Disc won’t launch game? Still asking me to purchase? CODMW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disc won’t launch game? Still asking me to purchase? CODMW: Hi purchased the CODMW hard disc at the store. I downloaded all the contnet to my xbox one (took hours) when i insert disc and launch the game it wont let me play? It says “purchase modern...
  7. I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...: My x box one s wont turn on so i took it to a game store to get look at and i was seeing could i still ship it to microsoft to get repair 23fc91e2-19e1-45fc-ad1d-fa051865cbc5
  8. Call of duty game won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty game won’t load: Anyone know how to fix this issue....my cod games loads to the firet loading screen...then after it goes black and doesnt do anything? I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, still having the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass App Now Won’t Connect to Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App Now Won’t Connect to Xbox: Hi, I’m experiencing the same issue I see many others posting about on here. My Xbox One is set to instant on, remote install is allowed, I have tried renaming, restarting multiple times, but...
  10. Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c): Hi, I just entered the community and need some advice or solution about a problem with my xbox one (2015) and it is that a game doesn’t start, more specific, Minecraft (Better Together Edition)...