Game won’t work after soft reset

Discus and support Game won’t work after soft reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey guys, i recently did a soft reset trying to fix another problem that is still persisting smh. the new problem is that i have a battlefield 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MonkeyMan007MMM, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Game won’t work after soft reset

hey guys,

i recently did a soft reset trying to fix another problem that is still persisting smh.

the new problem is that i have a battlefield 1 edition console, that came with battlefield 1 that i’ve been playing since i got the console, now it doesnt seem to recognise that i own the game.

any ideas?

:)

MonkeyMan007MMM, Oct 13, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If you are still experiencing the same issue, be sure to check that you are using the account that was used to purchase the game and also be sure to run the Network test on the console to see if that shows any issues or not.

Let us know the results
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

What does it say when you go onto battlefield 1 on the Microsoft store?
  4. MonkeyMan007MMM Win User

Hi, yeh i bought the console brand new
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

what was the problem before?? so we can try to understand the full story ;)
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

If the game came with a disc then you will need that in order too play the game. It may be because you had the game and the console for so long that the license for the game has run out, if you do not have the disc try checking the purchase information
    for the game too see if you can verify the game that way. Or try contacting xbox customer support and explain the issue too them too see if they can help guide you through a resolution too the problem. Hopefully the problem gets solved and you can play your
    game again.
Thema:

1. Game won’t work after soft reset - Similar Threads - Game won’t soft

2. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...
  3. Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...: [IMG] submitted by /u/_rubg_ [link] [comments]
  4. Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?: The major contributing factor to a disc read error is a dirty optical lens (the one that your Xbox 360 laser passes through to read the disc itself). If there is dirt or dust on the laser lens,...
  5. Xbox one won’t launch any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t launch any games: my xbox one won’t launch any games and comes up with error 0x87e105dc, but the xbox live status is all good. one of my xbox ones is working fine with xbox live on the same account, but the other...
  6. Game won’t play when it’s downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t play when it’s downloaded: I downloaded call of duty on a preorder purchase months ago and now its saying my payment was denied but the full game is downloaded and updated. Anyone got answers?...
  7. Xbox One S won’t open games or apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t open games or apps.: Every day for the past 2-3 weeks i have had to hard reset my xbox in order to open games, apps, or even the setting app. Everyday i would turn on my xbox, got to play a game and it would pop up...
  8. Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”: As of today I have not been able to play most of my games for they need to be updated but whenever trying to update it says installation stooped after like 10 seconds. I have tried literally...
  9. Xbox won’t download particular game!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t download particular game!: So the division 2 had released an update and I went to update it and it wouldn’t start the update so I uninstalled it and attempted to reinstall the game and now the game won’t install onto my...
  10. Xbox One S won’t load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S won’t load games: My xbox one S wont load anything even when i go to my games and apps its just a constant loading circle and when i go to the settings it keeps freezing whem i try to access my storage , I have...