Game

Discus and support Game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ich möchte Overwatch installieren, aber wenn wir die Installation starten wollen, sind wir gegen Pausen [Translation - I want to install Overwatch,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CORINK, Mar 15, 2019.

1. CORINK
    CORINK Guest

Game

:)

CORINK, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Game

1. Game - Similar Threads - Game

2. Getting a older version of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a older version of a game: I was wondering if you could get a older version of a game if you already have it?. I was playing goat simulator on the xbox one and got the goat mmo dlc but did not get invebtory goat. After...
  3. solitaire games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire games: I do I reset my solitaire statistics to 0? (I used to be able to do it, but not with the new system) cc038446-9c51-4686-bfa8-6c986e94e4d6
  4. Games i purchased not on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games i purchased not on my account: I have downloaded kings quest and ch.5 a few weeks ago and now i don't have ch.5 and I purchased chapters 2+3 today but didnt install when i clicked on it? I just transferred account from 360 to...
  5. Sound in game has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound in game has stopped working: I started playing AC Origins, on Xbox One, two days ago and it worked fine, this is a downloaded copy. I played it yesterday and it was still fine. Today when I turned it on there was no sound in...
  6. xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....: crossout game on xbox one will not let me play any more, gives me an error code that I don't know what is. d7672f49-f16b-4117-85c9-f4d41c578f52
  7. Problem with the game FIFA 19 / Mam problem z gierką FIFA 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the game FIFA 19 / Mam problem z gierką FIFA 19: Witam Mam taki problem z grą otóż kiedy próbuję zagrać gierkę online Division rivals wyskakuje mi komunikat '' Twoje konto nie ma wymaganych uprawnień do korzystania z tej funkcji. Jeśli chcesz z...
  8. Xbox One launching game query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One launching game query: When i launch some games from my home screen, the loading screen seems to stay up a bit longer and i hear some sound from the game before the screen goes away. Is this common? I first noticed...
  9. Can't get xbox one gold games this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get xbox one gold games this month: Hi everybody I am writing from Spain. I have an xbox 360 but Ive always been able to DL gold games for Xbox One (for a near future), but this month I cant do it from my console (I click on the...
  10. i can't play any games on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't play any games on my xbox 360: ok so anytime i put a game in my 360 it will give me an error saying the disc is unreadable but the thing is on sunday i was playing fallout 3 then on monday it started to give me the error and...