Game

Discus and support Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Al tratar de entrar a mis juegos Xbox gane pasa ultimate no le deja entrar y ya pague y tengo buena internet espero me puedan ayudar Translation:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enyo 30000, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Enyo 30000
    Enyo 30000 Guest

Game

Al tratar de entrar a mis juegos Xbox gane pasa ultimate no le deja entrar y ya pague y tengo buena internet espero me puedan ayudar

Translation:

When trying to enter my games Xbox game pass ultimate does not let you in and I already paid and I have good internet I hope you can help me

:)

Enyo 30000, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Game

1. Game - Similar Threads - Game

2. Gears POP mobile game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears POP mobile game: Good game to play to past time weather you like gears of war or not. ed52308f-e82d-4bec-be00-38621e299585
  3. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  4. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  5. Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements: Hey, Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S. I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked. I don't...
  6. Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: Üdv. Problémám a következő, Games with Gold program keretein belül ingyenes lett a Forza M.6. Emiatt én elő is fizettem a Xbox Live Gold-ra, megvettem a játékot és a DLC csomagot is, majd ezután...
  7. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  8. I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass: Hello, I am trying for 3 days to dowload sea of thieves when i try to dowload it i am getting the error 0x803f8001 its not even starting just saying error then i tried to download anniversary...
  9. Game share - two profiles, three consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share - two profiles, three consoles.: Hi, I have been successfully game sharing with my son’s account by setting his xbox console to be my home xbox- I have an xbox and he has one in his bedroom, separate gamertags - but now he also...
  10. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a