Game

Discus and support Game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is generation zero free to play or free with gold 71afc61b-5d6f-4272-b7f3-9fd92454d06d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LilScurvyNyne01, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Game

Is generation zero free to play or free with gold

:)

LilScurvyNyne01, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Game

1. Game - Similar Threads - Game

2. The game grounded is being funky

in XboX Insiders
    The game grounded is being funky: I just downloaded the insider to play grounded I heard you can get to it from the insider but I am not seeing it pop up anywhere. Anyone know if I just got bad info? Or if it is still unplayable...
  3. Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....: I bought a Game Pass code on Amazon and I put the code in on my PC. I go on xbox and in my games and apps it still says Game Pass is an available offer, when I click it it takes me to the store to...
  4. Problems installing and updating games with external ssd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing and updating games with external ssd: Hello, I i staklwd a 4TB SSD in my Xbox one S, to have enough space, bowever im having issues, having to reinstall games and dlcs, like battlefield 4, eas works mg, for some reason something got...
  5. purchasing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing games: Hi.I was browsing all the games available in Xbox Game pass, Devil May Cry HD collection CD is not there..In Backwards compatibility list, its not there also.. But it is available in Marketplace,...
  6. Game not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not starting: I bought and downloaded gta 5 and it wont start. And it doesnt give me a error code or what the problem is. I owned this game for years and it happens now 18e9aa06-9dd6-458f-98ee-112eda28981a
  7. Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?: Hello Guys, I've had Metro exodus for some time in my account in XBOX game pass and I have recently started playing it. Yesterday I was playing fine, but today I was receiving an error the whole...
  8. Game Randomly switched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Randomly switched: So I was playing some Forza Horizon and randomly when playing the game switched to the disk drive game I was pretty mad so I turned off my console later on my Xbox turned on by itself and it made...
  9. Disc and digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc and digital games: So I have been borrowing my girlfriends xbox one, and she has Rainbow Six Siege digitally, whereas i have it on disc. So Siege is uninstalled on her xbox but will it make any difference if i...
  10. Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly: My xbox keeps getting me in every game that I play no matter what game a played even if I barely got the game 8c624f20-5e26-456c-8c7d-3cc72842e7b9