Game.

Discus and support Game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game is installed but won't load and play. 807e1fd0-e477-42bf-88b4-53c6454a9027 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reginabernard, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Game.

Game is installed but won't load and play.

:)

reginabernard, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Game.

1. Game. - Similar Threads - Game

2. Permission to purchase a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission to purchase a game: I gave my child permission to purchase a game, but the game shows on my account not his. Can I transfer the game to his account? d58a3672-940c-4503-9a99-69aee38d772c
  3. Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu: I've been playing WaW for a while now and around 6 weeks ago everyone got stuck at download game settings when they hopped on WaW but it got fixed within a week but it started again last week but...
  4. Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles: I have a strange font issue in spesific Game Pass titles. I have experienced this issue in Wasteland Remastered and Battletoads so far. "I" character (capital "i") is missing in menu texts. In...
  5. Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass: i want to buy monthly xbox game pass..but when i want to put debit card info..it ask me for my location..the problem is im from malaysia..it ask me to put adress in United States [img]...
  6. DELETE GAMES PROPRIETY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DELETE GAMES PROPRIETY: Hi guys I wanted to know if I can remove from the hidden demo list of games I have installed and no longer use. Downloading the demo appears in the entry all the games owned and I moved them under...
  7. I purchased a game then the game pass took it away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game then the game pass took it away: I bought rocket league few years ago I've been playing it for 3years or so then I got the game pass for 7 months now I don't have it and when I tried to play it said "do you own this gane or app"...
  8. Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games: So recently i got both gow4 and 5, finished the campaign nicely but when i tried to play online multiplayer (mostly horde) i ran up to the problem of losing connection every single time. It starts...
  9. Overwatch workshop custom games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch workshop custom games: My Xbox one is set up as family and my child is being invited to custom overwatch games by friends. However, when he attempts to join, he gets a message saying he doesn't have access. Ive allowed...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate Sharing: Say I set up an Xbox One with one account and get Game Pass Ultimate, and then later on I add another profile to the same Xbox and it shares Game Pass Ultimate with that original account. If I...