Game.

Discus and support Game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game is installed but won't load and play. 807e1fd0-e477-42bf-88b4-53c6454a9027 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reginabernard, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Game.

Game is installed but won't load and play.

:)

reginabernard, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Game.

1. Game. - Similar Threads - Game

2. Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.: When Kareem talked about being able to play the games you own from the cloud in 2020 does that mean it will be console streaming from the games that you own or the ability to play the games that...
  3. What is the best NFS games ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best NFS games ??: i have not played the last one yet but blacklist was fun. 80d150da-67c5-4811-8c78-769a47115a6b
  4. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? 9d053b3e-8fd3-4d10-b988-eea9f400008f
  5. Charitable Game Donations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charitable Game Donations: Dear XBOX Community, Please help our fledgling homeless shelter. We are seeking Xbox 360 games for children that have never experienced the magic of Christmas. Any donations would be humbly...
  6. Game of the year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game of the year: I'm going have to go with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order as a GoTY contender. 8797df35-c901-4a67-b2b3-0fee68685658
  7. Games not showing up. HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not showing up. HELP: Ok so around two years ago i purchased the Ark Survival Evolved Preview on my account , it’s been downloaded and deleted over the course of those two years, today i decided i wanted to download it...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.: Any multiplayer game i install from the app wont let me play multiplayer because its in "offline mode" and i cant fix it, and i'm still online. 3cf250bf-d8a8-4ef1-82eb-db7b69893b9b
  9. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...
  10. 'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store: Hi, I have an Xbox One and recently it has gained an issue wherein every-time I try to download a game from the store it will start installing and even before it reaches 1%, it says 'installation...