game

Discus and support game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought the new COD online and now my xbox turns off everytime i load COD what can i do? 9f3fbbdd-28ca-432d-9762-740c29c66ea6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlockBlock1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. BlockBlock1
    BlockBlock1 Guest

game

i bought the new COD online and now my xbox turns off everytime i load COD what can i do?

:)

BlockBlock1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

game

1. game - Similar Threads - game

2. When gamesharing a game how many people can make me their home xbox and play my games.

in XboX Insiders
    When gamesharing a game how many people can make me their home xbox and play my games.: Me and my brother have been gamesharing for a long time and i recently let me and two of my close friends gameshare my xbox to get my games after that happened my brother and one of my friends...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Letting Me Type Or Sent Messages

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Not Letting Me Type Or Sent Messages: Why is the Xbox Game Bar refusing to let me type when I try to type? Even when I do manage to type out a message, a small exclamation mark pops up to the left of my message. When I hover over the...
  4. Game pass quests suddenly disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests suddenly disabled: About 6 hours ago my game pass quests all stopped tracking. They will not unlock despite the requirements being met multiple times. Is anybody having this issue? 56985503-518d-4d8e-9c4b-49d5657df238
  5. YAHTZEE GAME PROFILE PIC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YAHTZEE GAME PROFILE PIC: How do I change the profile pic that I have for the game YAHTZEE that I purchased through Microsoft Store? df25854f-77d4-4a7b-b9f0-2578a6587ab6
  6. What happened to this game on Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to this game on Xbox Gamepass: Yesterday I was playing The Escapiests 2, today I noticed that It had no longer a xbox gamepass sticker on the bottom right corner. I tried to play It and It said that the game trial or app...
  7. My game keeps crashing with my old data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing with my old data: Hey i am trying to play ghost recon brakepoint with my old data and my game keeps crashing but i can start a new game fine no problem can some please help me fix this problem...
  8. xbox/360 games not running on (dutch) series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox/360 games not running on (dutch) series x: I´ve tried skyrim,transformers fall of cybertron, bulletstorm,batman:arkham city ,ff13,soul calibur 2,genma onimishu,robotech, hitman blood money,and assassins creed revelations. Of that entire...
  9. Minecraft Cross Platform Option Does Not Appear In Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cross Platform Option Does Not Appear In Game: I searched dozens of threads on this issue, followed all steps I read, and I still do not have the option to play cross platform. -All privacy and multiplayer settings are "allowed" or on. -I...
  10. Xbox game pass free 1 month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass free 1 month membership: Hi there. i bought an xbox one seagate external drive for my Xbox one S and it came with two codes for 1 month each for game pass, Ive tried to redeem the codes because my xbox live expired on...