game

Discus and support game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought the new COD online and now my xbox turns off everytime i load COD what can i do? 9f3fbbdd-28ca-432d-9762-740c29c66ea6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlockBlock1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. BlockBlock1
    BlockBlock1 Guest

game

i bought the new COD online and now my xbox turns off everytime i load COD what can i do?

:)

BlockBlock1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

game

1. game - Similar Threads - game

2. Xbox one s not reading any 360 disc games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s not reading any 360 disc games: My xbox one s is bot reading any 360 discs. I know my disc drive isn’t broken because my xbox one discs work fine but when i put in a 360 disc in nothing happens. It doesn’t even recognize i have...
  3. Xbox Series X Optimized Games Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Optimized Games Question.: After choosing to update Forza Horizon 4 and MK11, am I not able to ever play them on my external drive, ever again? They worked on the external drive before I chose to update them. I am running...
  4. Better game capture options for xbox series x/s

in XboX Insiders
    Better game capture options for xbox series x/s: Game capture needs to be updated, we should be able to do the following. 1 (record that) up to 1 hr in up to 4k on the internal system memory. 2 start a recording up to 1 hr in up to 4k 3...
  5. Quick resume broke on all games after last update for Series X when restarting console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume broke on all games after last update for Series X when restarting console: After the last update at the end of November my Series X no longer keeps games in quick resume when restarting the console. I have the console set to quick start so that when I turn it off it...
  6. Transferring old xbox games to new xbox when old xbox doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring old xbox games to new xbox when old xbox doesnt work: So my old xbox has a bad motherboard. how do i get the games and stuff transferred over to my new xbox when the old one wont turn on ? I have the old hard drive but never got a chance to back it...
  7. What games are people hoping for over the Christmas period

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are people hoping for over the Christmas period: So its that time of the year again, bells ringing in this magical time. What games are people hoping for? 217f84fa-15d2-4ec9-b764-face5d963309
  8. What happened to my Halo Reach game I had previously downloaded and played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Halo Reach game I had previously downloaded and played?: I started up my MCC collection and went to continue playing Halo Reach and it told me my game isn't installed, and then it asked me if I wanted to visit the Microsoft store. I went there and the...
  9. Xbox app for Android giving this message whenever I click on a game:

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app for Android giving this message whenever I click on a game:: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luke_ZA [link] [comments]
  10. I redeem my Xbox Gamepass I can play games but it says my account is expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeem my Xbox Gamepass I can play games but it says my account is expired: I can play my game pass ultimate on my xbox but my account says its expired even in my pc I cant use my gamepass only my xbox . When I use on my xbox its fine but on pc its not. Anyone encounter...