Gamebar question regarding linking

Discus and support Gamebar question regarding linking in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a bit confused by the Gamebar. It asks you if you want to link your Steam account. So I did but it doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamescholden, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Gamebar question regarding linking

I'm a bit confused by the Gamebar. It asks you if you want to link your Steam account. So I did but it doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it would allow me to chat with my Steam friends.

submitted by /u/jamescholden
    [link] [comments]

/u/jamescholden, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Game Bar Required Hardware

check windows store for gamebar update, if not then uninstall gamebar and re install.
  3. TallestDavid Win User

Gamebar Xbox for PC won't link.

What OS build are you on? Hit the Windows key, type winver, hit Enter.
    Or Windows key+r, winver, OK
  4. lacrumb Win User

Gamebar Xbox for PC won't link.

What OS build are you on? Hit the Windows key, type winver, hit Enter.
    Or Windows key+r, winver, OK
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Unneeded xbox gamebar/app etc

You can’t uninstall the Gamebar, however you can shut it off in the Gamebar settings.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Games for Windows Achievements not appearing on other devices

Hey there,

Please post in the link provided to get better support for your question. I hope your question is resolved soon

Regards,
Thema:

Gamebar question regarding linking

1. Gamebar question regarding linking - Similar Threads - Gamebar question regarding

2. Gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar: Does anyone else have trouble using this as much as i do cause it crashes all the time constantly it will work for parties sometimes but always disconnects me all the time and just says connecting...
  3. Xbox gamebar Incorrect Crop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar Incorrect Crop: My problem with Xbox gamebar is that for some reason, while recording a video, the crop doesn't fit to my screen. I would like to know what is causing this and a way to fix this problem. Thank...
  4. help xbox gamebar isn't full screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help xbox gamebar isn't full screen: HELP when I record a game with Xbox Gamebar it doesn't go full screen when I record! [img] 3c070dba-62d9-47a4-bb96-68b45daa4b63
  5. GameBar DVR no audio or audio garble 30s-45s in

in XBoX on Windows
    GameBar DVR no audio or audio garble 30s-45s in: Hi all I've been using win+alt+R to record clips from stuff for years now. Sometime in the last year, it stopped recording the audio when using Chrome, but recording the same thing in Firefox...
  6. Xbox gamebar party chat not working as it should.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar party chat not working as it should.: This issue popped up last night when I joined my friends party. I was on PC and he was on Xbox at the time however even when I am by myself in a party to see if I've fixed the issue, the issue...
  7. Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?: When i'm in a party with my friends on the gamebar the party overlay says i'm talking but my friends still cannot hear me. I tested my mic on a mic tester and it sounded just fine so i believe...
  8. party chat echo windows 10 (xbox gamebar)

in XBoX on Windows
    party chat echo windows 10 (xbox gamebar): my echo on xbox party chat is really loud and annoys my friends but doesnt echo on apps like discord and voice recorder. Im starting to think that this is just a bug with the xbox game bar because...
  9. about xbox gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    about xbox gamebar: My xbox game bar shows this error when i going to record clips [img] This my pc specs [img] with nvidia geforce gt 9600 vga card plzzz tell me how to fix that erorr without any third...
  10. Xbox PC App/Gamebar See Who Is In Party

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App/Gamebar See Who Is In Party: I remember seeing a button or line of text that said I could see who is in the party that my friend is currently in but I can't seem to find it anymore. Is this not added yet or am i missing...