Gamebar question regarding linking

Discus and support Gamebar question regarding linking in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a bit confused by the Gamebar. It asks you if you want to link your Steam account. So I did but it doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamescholden, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Gamebar question regarding linking

I'm a bit confused by the Gamebar. It asks you if you want to link your Steam account. So I did but it doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it would allow me to chat with my Steam friends.

submitted by /u/jamescholden
    [link] [comments]

/u/jamescholden, Oct 29, 2019
  2. TallestDavid Win User

Gamebar Xbox for PC won't link.

What OS build are you on? Hit the Windows key, type winver, hit Enter.
    Or Windows key+r, winver, OK
  3. lacrumb Win User

Gamebar Xbox for PC won't link.

What OS build are you on? Hit the Windows key, type winver, hit Enter.
    Or Windows key+r, winver, OK
  4. cy43rguru Win User

Home button is not working

Please double check if the Home button is being routed to Gamebar instead of Steam etc. For example, open notepad, press Win+G to bring up gamebar, you can temporarily choose Notepad as a game in the popup, follow the prompts, and choose the Gear icon for
    settings in Gamebar. There should be an option there to bring up Gamebar on pressing the Xbox Home button, my suspicion is that is turned on, if you turn it off, then Steam and other programs will see the Home button.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Games for Windows Achievements not appearing on other devices

Hey there,

Please post in the link provided to get better support for your question. I hope your question is resolved soon

Regards,
  6. HassanB Win User

FORCED GAMER TAG CHANGE

As I've posted, if you have a question in regards to your FNC please post in the enforcement forums as linked in the post above.
Thema:

Gamebar question regarding linking

1. Gamebar question regarding linking - Similar Threads - Gamebar question regarding

2. Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing: How come some games that I play on Steam show my Status in the Xbox Game Bar "Currently Playing Soul Calibur 6 PC" but other games it just shows me as "Online". It doesn't show when I am playing...
  3. Gamebar isnt working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar isnt working: The game bar doesn't seem to be working no matter what I do. My internet has been tested, my hardware is working fine, and everything is up to date. No matter what I do I can't broadcast or record...
  4. Xboxゲームバーでハードウェア要件を満たせない。 [Translation - Xbox gamebar can't meet hardware requirements.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxゲームバーでハードウェア要件を満たせない。 [Translation - Xbox gamebar can't meet hardware requirements.]: Xboxゲー バーのハードウェア要件をクリアしているのにかかわらず黄色文字で満たせないと言われます。 以前はバックグラウンド録画もしっかり使えており、ここ2~3日で使えなくなりました。 色々と設定を変えてたりデバイスマネージャー見てた所、GPUがデスクトップでは全く使われずゲー ではしっかりと性能を使ってくれます。 この 合どう対処すればよろしいでしょうか? スペック...
  5. [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?

in XboX Insiders
    [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?: I just received the update that adds framerate counter (that doesn't work in most games anyway), Capture now lacks streaming option and there is no separate Broadcast anymore. Am I just blind?...
  6. Gamebar and capture

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar and capture: My game bar still not showing, i did everything i could and steps. i need help? 18128129-9db8-46de-b5be-0b38a5045e96
  7. Why is gamebar recording the browser at the background instead of the gameplay?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is gamebar recording the browser at the background instead of the gameplay?: I tried to record a Roblox gameplay and instead of the game window it recorded the browser at the background. I have been successful in recording this game before but sometimes this happens and I...
  8. Cannot broadcast using GameBar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot broadcast using GameBar: My windows GameBar works nicely for screen recording and all. However I cannot seem to make the broadcast feature work. Every time I use the shortcut or press the broadcast button, the Mixer...
  9. game shortcuts on gamebar on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    game shortcuts on gamebar on windows: does anyone else think it will be useful to add a shortcut to launch games from the game bar on windows? d6dc8704-2db6-4978-b726-a456e6142034
  10. Gamebar not capturing dialog boxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamebar not capturing dialog boxes: Hi, I am new to using Gamebar for Windows 10, so this may be something I am missing. I am trying to records something from a program/App, I would like to be able to show how to change settings....