Gamed on DVD

Discus and support Gamed on DVD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well, I have a brand new high horsepower Alienware PC with windows 10. I am in a very remote rural area and have Verizon hotspot WiFi. After using 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lofty70, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Lofty70
    Lofty70 Guest

Gamed on DVD

Well, I have a brand new high horsepower Alienware PC with windows 10. I am in a very remote rural area and have Verizon hotspot WiFi. After using 15 GB of data within a month, it reverts to a slower 3G. (The 3g is then unlimited.) I subscribed to game
    pass for Pc trial and initially it seems it won't be viable with my internet limitations. I succeeded in downloading a 2.7GB game with several timeouts. It took 6 hours and used and with the app download, a third of my data for the month. I doubt that any
    multi player attempts will fare well despite the highpowered hardware. It seems as though all games are digital downloads. Are recently developed high end games available with discs anymore? Offline single player campaigns are better than nothing. Thanks

:)

Lofty70, Feb 22, 2020
  2. addictgaming360 Win User

I have the digital license and the dvd as well

But why is it like that nVo Fusion? I mean the borderlands 2 dvd has 5.7 for a install. And borderlands 2 marketplace has 5.54 install.

-

I have the game for the dvd. I should wait wait. Now I know why?

If I install the markplace borderlands 2 game has 5.54 install. Then play it on the dvd. The dvd would be running still as i'm playing the game from the dvd, even though the game was installed from marketplace. If the dvd game was installed then I played
    borderlands2 the dvd wouldn't be running.

-

Now if I installed the dvd game of borderlands 2 and woke up wanted to play the game with out the dvd as I have the license on my account. I'm unable to. Same license but different format. That's why the markplace borderlands 2 5.54 install is different
    then 5.7 install from the dvd format.

-

Is this what your trying to type to me?
  3. vader da slayer Win User

Shipped with 3 disks? Fallout 3 vs Mass Effect 3

the dvd's that the 360 games are on are DVD-9's they hold 9 gigs of data.
  4. Ermac29 Win User

Xbox 360 game cases

Could also try DVD binders. They can hold the DVD's just nicely and are easier to transport and usually keep your games, dvds and cd's secure
  5. PhilMarck Win User

It would be pretty cool if the HD-DVD played 360 disc games too

US Revenge @

Can you even get HD-DVDs? Yes. Amazon and eBay, for example.

Run Xbox 360 games? No.

Use HD-DVD Player on the PC? Yes, but only for CD/DVD/HD-DVD.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Gamed on DVD

Hello Lofty,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There are still games being sold as physical copies. You would need to just check out local retailers for these. You can get a wide variety of games on disk.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Gamed on DVD

1. Gamed on DVD - Similar Threads - Gamed DVD

2. I HAVE SOME DVD AND DIGITAL GAMES WITH PROBLEMS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE SOME DVD AND DIGITAL GAMES WITH PROBLEMS: hello I'm having problems with my xbox one s, some games are crashing when the game starts, both physical media and digital media, with PES 2019 and QUANTUM BREAK running normally, how can I solve...
  3. DVD Games Purchased Elseware

in XBoX on Windows
    DVD Games Purchased Elseware: I've a copy of "The Golf Club 2019" purchased thru Amazon. Came in official package, etc, etc, plays OK on console, shows up in Xbox Console Companion on PC (Alienware). Unlike Gears 5 you cannot...
  4. Can't Play Physical Games or DVD's Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Physical Games or DVD's Offline: I turned on my xbox one a couple of minutes ago and it said I wasn't connected to xbox live. No big deal, xbox live is down I'll play a disc based game offline. Every game I tried launched but sat...
  5. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  6. Hry na DVD a DLC z Microsoft Store [Translation - Games on DVD and DLC from the Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hry na DVD a DLC z Microsoft Store [Translation - Games on DVD and DLC from the Microsoft...: Dobrý deň Keď si kúpim hru na XBOX ONE z nejakého obchodu vo fyzickej forme a hra obsahuje nejaké DLC alebo Season Pass alebo nejaké iné prídavky do hry, a ja si kúpim základnú hru bez DLC,......
  7. DVD not working/games and Blu Ray do

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVD not working/games and Blu Ray do: My Xbox One S previously quit playing DVD’s but still plays Blu Ray and games. This happened after the latest update. I get error code 0x91d70000 and I’ve talked to a representative and tried...
  8. Xbox One X will play Blu-Ray and Games but not DVD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X will play Blu-Ray and Games but not DVD: I am having an issue with my new console in that while game disc and Blu-Ray disc will play no trouble at all, DVD's will only flick a brief snip of video and sound every few seconds. Have checked...
  9. Track License Using of Game-DVD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Track License Using of Game-DVD: Hey, is it possible for the support to track the use of my own Game e.g. Monster Hunter World? So maybe they can find out if there are other devices used my DVD (license) actually ? Thanks for...
  10. DVD games and movies not playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVD games and movies not playing: I bought my son an Xbox one s for Christmas 2016. Everything we've done has been through games downloaded to the console. Now he wants to buy the disc's for the console. However they won't play....