Gamedvr clips are recorded in a format that lots of platforms cannot read, especially the...

Discus and support Gamedvr clips are recorded in a format that lots of platforms cannot read, especially the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically when i record normal 4k clips they cannot be sent by telegram and other socials, but when i record in 4k hdr the clip won't upload to YouTube... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichiGamer46, Jun 8, 2021.

1. RichiGamer46
    RichiGamer46 Guest

Gamedvr clips are recorded in a format that lots of platforms cannot read, especially the...

Basically when i record normal 4k clips they cannot be sent by telegram and other socials, but when i record in 4k hdr the clip won't upload to YouTube and every platform existing.

any solutions?

:)

RichiGamer46, Jun 8, 2021
  2. At the Nozzle Win User

DVR Problems

Hey Kid Sayajin,

Sometimes a clip may be shorter than expected because the time spent outside of a game clip may not be recorded. For example, if you start recording but them back out to the
    home screen, the home screen will not make it into the clip.

If you are still having trouble, try this troubleshooting guide to see if any of it helps! https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/recording-problems-with-gamedvr

Best,

Nozzle :)
  3. CAMARO Xlll Win User

The Future Is Bright..

thank you! I love hearing the positive side as well. As for the Game DVR there are settings for pre-set clip lengths. You can set it to be many different variants. Just snap GameDVR and you can find the settings for the Xbox Record That clip length.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

使用xobx进行录制显示“目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试”[Recording with xobx "Unable to record at this time, please try again later"]

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. Do you mind clarifying your questions in reference to GameDVR? If you have any questions regarding GameDVR, check out this article:

Record and Capture with Xbox One

Please let us know.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S?

Olá, creio que da para grava usando um HD externo de usb 3.0 ou entao usar a plataforma gamedvr

[Mod Translated - Hi, I think you can record using an external usb 3.0 hard drive or so use the gamedvr platform]
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Screen Capturing and Uploading Problems

Hi there CrazyRocketBoy,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with recording gameplay clips. I recommend to try the following article:

Recording problems with Game DVR

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Gamedvr clips are recorded in a format that lots of platforms cannot read, especially the... - Similar Threads - Gamedvr clips are

2. GameDVR clips are impossibile to be uploaded to YouTube/Reddit 80% of the times due to...

in XboX Insiders
    GameDVR clips are impossibile to be uploaded to YouTube/Reddit 80% of the times due to...: As i said in the title, i can't upload game clips captured with gamedvr due to them being coded in some strange way. Happens with 4k and 4k hdr, i'm in alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/Riki4646...
  3. GameDVR clips are without audio 50/100 and can't be uploaded in some platforms...

in XboX Insiders
    GameDVR clips are without audio 50/100 and can't be uploaded in some platforms...: GameDVR clips are without audio 50/100 and can't be uploaded in some platforms (reddit,telegram, etc...) (4k, series x, omega ring), basically useless since i can't send them to anyone submitted...
  4. Since the Xbox 4K GameDVR recording (4K capture) is broken for so long. How many of you see...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the Xbox 4K GameDVR recording (4K capture) is broken for so long. How many of you see...: Hey Xbox Insiders, like the title explains it. It would be interesting to see, how many of you see the Xbox One X 4K GameDVR feature as too crucial to ignore. I had this issue for about 9 months...
  5. Xbox GameDVR 4K still not working, any news on fixing?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GameDVR 4K still not working, any news on fixing?: Is there any information, if the 4K GameDVR issue is going to be fixed soon? I've reported an issue right after my 4K Capture failed through my Xbox One X, this happened after the 2005.200507-0000...
  6. I can't seem to find the gamedvr app in the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to find the gamedvr app in the store?: Hey, I've been trying to get the GameDVR app for my xbox, but I can't seem to find it on the store. Can anyone help? Thanks in Advance, 7ead9b7c-2324-4c5e-b5e7-7d84fe9d2e9f
  7. Xbox GameDVR does not work anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GameDVR does not work anymore: I use GameDVR to record a lot of long clips to an external hard drive on my Xbox One X since it's been the best 4K capture solution. However over the past year, I've noticed GameDVR functionality...
  8. How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?: When I record gameplay clips on my XBOX system and have them uploaded to my XBOX LIVE, I then have the option of uploading them to my OneDrive. (they've been through the upload queue and are now...
  9. GameDVR screencaps and clips - can't share even with Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameDVR screencaps and clips - can't share even with Xbox Live Gold: I have an xbox live gold account (trial) I am connected to live (as far as i can tell, i put everything into settings and see nothing that tells me i am not signed in) In System Settings, i have...
  10. GameDVR can't handly my screenshots and clips since november 16th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameDVR can't handly my screenshots and clips since november 16th: Hello there, after doing some research and trying some stuff out, I'm now at a point where I think my GameDVR is broken and I don't know how to fix it. Let me explain my problem: Until 15th of...