gameing

Discus and support gameing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how can I cross play my pc and xbox to the game ARK 6d4ba980-d847-4f03-aa39-7963c6869208 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JowieLuy, Apr 9, 2020.

1. JowieLuy
    JowieLuy Guest

gameing

how can I cross play my pc and xbox to the game ARK

:)

JowieLuy, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

gameing

1. gameing - Similar Threads - gameing

2. My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...: Pre-purchased minecraft dungeons on this account via microsoft store but as I log in inside the game as a Xbox account it says that I do not own the game. help 9fd37b4b-b371-454a-9f5b-a088a74d5752
  3. Accidently redeemed game code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidently redeemed game code on wrong account: Is there a way of transferring games across Microsoft accounts on PC? c92a925b-c202-470e-905a-a01649ce25ff
  4. Xbox Slow Game Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Slow Game Updates: I'm having trouble with updating games on my Xbox One X, for example i am updating Fortnite and it is going at a average speed of 200 kbps, i test my internet connectivity and speed on Xbox and it...
  5. Game transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Game transfer: If I bought minecraft on Xbox the Java addition in which you can play cross platform. Will I be able to install it on my pc without purchasing it again? 29051a9c-8631-4a7c-a0e5-2db96ace33ef
  6. 360 games

in XBoX on Mobile
    360 games: Hi my freinds get me banned as a joke all the time i know it looks like i'm making excuses but now i cant play any 360 games does anyone know what I can do? 977e2375-6656-49cc-b76c-48c985d2f03a
  7. Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch: When I tried to talk in game?match on Overwatch it acts like my headset is not connected. But When I go into a party it works just fine. I have updated my controller, tried a different controller,...
  8. Latest update messed up social gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update messed up social gaming: Since the console update of May 2020, been having connectivity issues with friends on games. Some games can't even play together at all. Anyone else having these problems or know how to fix?...
  9. Games on Xbox beta app playing horrible on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Games on Xbox beta app playing horrible on my laptop: I have a Asus ROG strix G series laptop with a GTX 1660 TI GPU. I'm trying to play games in the Xbox beta app but even the Xbox 360 games play horrible even on low settings? I know my 1660 TI...
  10. Xbox one - Game clips lagging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one - Game clips lagging.: Recently game clips have stopped functioning. They only play for one or two seconds then lag and freeze. Also they wont upload. The only fix I can see is a power cycle which doesn't work. My 1tb...