Gamepad Xbox SS

Discus and support Gamepad Xbox SS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an original battery for the gamepad, after a while the gamepad did not start charging to the end, charge for 15 minutes of the game, after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IOliaf, May 14, 2022.

1. IOliaf
    IOliaf Guest

Gamepad Xbox SS

I bought an original battery for the gamepad, after a while the gamepad did not start charging to the end, charge for 15 minutes of the game, after charging stops

:)

IOliaf, May 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Gamepad Xbox SS

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today Ioliaf

May I know if you try using the controller with regular AA batteries?

If it's working as usual unfortunately the purchased battery that you received is a faulty one and the best option will be exchange it to another
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Product keys

Hi, you can not because the gamepad x360 has a little different function than the gamepad for xbox one. And also because the x360 gamepad can not be set, compared to xbox one gamepad.
  4. IgorStix Win User

После обновления прошивки геймпада Xbox One, телевизор Samsung перестал его "видеть" -[Translation - After updating the firmware of the Xbox One controller, the Samsung TV stopped "seeing" it]

Hi i doesn`t have a Xbox console. I have an issue with my xbox one gamepad and Samsung TV model UE50MU6100UXRU.

After gamepad firmware update 4.8.1923, my TV cant recognize my xbox one gamepad, before the update it worked fine.

I`m plugging gamepad directly to USB port of my TV to play games via steam app.

On PC my controller working perfectly.

Gamepad firware update i made with accesory Xbox app which i downloaded from microsoft store.

Can i downgrade firmware of my gamepad somehow?
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.

Hello,

one option is a wireless USB to PC adapter.

The second option I use. I have an Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad. I have a USB cable connected to the gamepad, I connect it to my laptop and the system will find the gamepad and without any problem my gamepad works.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

XBOX ONE controller will not work on Windows 10 PC

There must be a problem on your side because I'm using an Xbox ONE Elite gamepad, with a USB cable. I have it connected to a PC and it works fine for me. I don't use the gamepad wirelessly on Xbox or PC. If you are using a USB adapter for your gamepad,
    try plugging the adapter into another USB. Or check for updates.
Thema:

Gamepad Xbox SS

1. Gamepad Xbox SS - Similar Threads - Gamepad

2. Gamepad Controller doesn't work on Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad Controller doesn't work on Windows 11: I have seen this thread for a few different people. I have looked at various fixes on the internet but none seem to work for me. I've broken it into the following steps as it may be easier to...
  3. Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass): I have the latest firmware through Xbox accessories app on my gamepad. Gamepad is connected via Bluetooth. All the other games work perfectly on Game Pass with my gamepad. But this game does not...
  4. XBOX series X/S gamepad intermittently loses connection with PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX series X/S gamepad intermittently loses connection with PC: Hello everyone, I bought a XBOX Series X/S Gamepad to play Elden Ring on Steam. I connect via bluetooth, since it is installed in my motherboard. Sometimes the connection with the gamepad is lost....
  5. Gamepad idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad idea: please help save my tired old gaming thumbs :) thanks [img] References; https://hackaday.io/project/167075-thumbmouse...
  6. I hear myself when earphones connected to gamepad. (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX on Windows
    I hear myself when earphones connected to gamepad. (Xbox Series S): Hi. Recently I bought earphones with microphone to use voice chat in games. But when I connected them to gamepad, I started hearing my voice in earphones. How do I fix this? I have Xbox Series S....
  7. microsoft xbox 360 gamepad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft xbox 360 gamepad: microsoft xbox 360 gamepad yani oynu kolu aldım ilk taktığım da forza horizon 4 de titreşim özelliği aktifdi ama bazen titremiyor bazen titriyor yardımcı olurmusunuz? moved from: Windows/Windows...
  8. Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue: I have a 9th and 8th gen xbox gamepad. 8th gen works fine, 9th gen was working fine as well but I really dont know what but something happened about 2 months ago and 9th gen started to do weird...
  9. Windows 10 reinstalling my old unplugged gamepad controller! :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 reinstalling my old unplugged gamepad controller! :/: Hello, I am in huge distress with the driver issue that I have right now since yesterday! I went to replace my faulty PowerA Xbox One gamepad controller yesterday as my previous Xbox One exact...
  10. Some tweaks on web browser gamepad controls to provide better couch gaming experience for...

in XboX Insiders
    Some tweaks on web browser gamepad controls to provide better couch gaming experience for...: Hello, I really enjoy xbox cloud gaming on my laptop, and I have a suggestion as the title mentions. When I play games with my laptop on cloud gaming I would like to be able to not touch the...