Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing

Discus and support Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] I was directed by a microsoft support manager to post he Since early November I have had an offer showing on my Xbox dashboard and on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fishinawig, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Fishinawig
    Fishinawig Guest

Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing [​IMG]

I was directed by a microsoft support manager to post he

Since early November I have had an offer showing on my Xbox dashboard and on the Microsoft account subscriptions website to get 6 months of gamepass for half price. The offer was advertised as lasting until January
    3rd 2019.

I went to redeem that offer today (the 1st) however it is no longer listed. Instead the offer now showing is 1 month for $1.

I believe this promotion has replaced the previous one, but since the expiry period of the original offer is not yet reached I want to get the original offer.

I have attached a screenshot from Microsoft account page that I took mid December of the offer showing.

I would like to be able to redeem the original offer as I am still within the advertised offer period

Thank you

:)

Fishinawig, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

If I am not mistaken I believe you may need a current subscription to access the deal.

You may also have to disable the auto-Renewal feature!

I hope this helps!
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

Hi there,

This promotion was for some accounts only and not everyone, there's no way to get this promotion if it's not showing on your profile.

Thank you!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you were trying to get a promotion but missed the window of its availability. Any promotion can be changed or removed at any time, the only way to make sure you get it is
    to complete the transaction when the promotion is on your screen at the time. Several promotions can have restrictions such as being a first time purchaser of the subscription. The terms vary per promotion. Once a promotion is missed and has changed, there
    is no way to get the previous promotion. Hope this helps!
  5. Fishinawig Win User

If I am not mistaken I believe you may need a current subscription to access the deal.

You may also have to disable the auto-Renewal feature!

I hope this helps!
    Thanks for the reaponse, i didnt have a current subscription during the offer period but ill try doing the $1 for 1 month and see if it shows then

edit. Didnt help
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Game Pass 6 months half price offer

Hey there,

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is ongoing, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing - Similar Threads - Gamepass months half

2. 12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!: Hey Microsoft! 08/20/2019 - 08/24/2019: I visited a fair named "Gamescom" (Koelnmesse) where also XBOX had a booth. At this particular XBOX booth in Hall 8 I won several "XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE"...
  3. Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer: So i saw this offer where you can get 3 months of ultimate of 1 dollar so i've cancelled my xbox ultimate to pass to the cheaper one for 3 months but it said it wa 13 dollars not 1 dollar i need...
  4. Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1: I had seen the promo that GamePass ultimate is only $1 for 3 months when I went and bought it, it only told me I had a month instead! I went to the website on Microsoft store and there were 2...
  5. Having trouble with the Gamepass 3 months for $1 deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having trouble with the Gamepass 3 months for $1 deal: Hey all, I'm having trouble with the deal as the title says, whenever I try to purchase it, I will click on the appropriate buttons, and it takes me to a screen to purchase 1 month at full price...
  6. xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month: I just bought xbox game pass ultimate, and I was going to get the first month for 10 kr, why did you charge me for full price? 8c111a02-1bbc-420d-bd75-56d53ffe4fc3
  7. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  8. Xbox Gamepass 2 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass 2 months: I got the Ultimate gamepass a month ago and now they are offering a 2 month for 2 bucks... So are you going to do something to keep the people that got it early and get screwed over or am I...
  9. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...
  10. Free month of gamepass but code expired :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free month of gamepass but code expired :(: Hi, I noticed I received a code via Xbox Messages for free game pass for a month but it was expired when I read it, is there anyway I can redeem it still. Thank you,...