Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing

Discus and support Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] I was directed by a microsoft support manager to post he Since early November I have had an offer showing on my Xbox dashboard and on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fishinawig, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Fishinawig
    Fishinawig Guest

Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing [​IMG]

I was directed by a microsoft support manager to post he

Since early November I have had an offer showing on my Xbox dashboard and on the Microsoft account subscriptions website to get 6 months of gamepass for half price. The offer was advertised as lasting until January
    3rd 2019.

I went to redeem that offer today (the 1st) however it is no longer listed. Instead the offer now showing is 1 month for $1.

I believe this promotion has replaced the previous one, but since the expiry period of the original offer is not yet reached I want to get the original offer.

I have attached a screenshot from Microsoft account page that I took mid December of the offer showing.

I would like to be able to redeem the original offer as I am still within the advertised offer period

Thank you

:)

Fishinawig, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

If I am not mistaken I believe you may need a current subscription to access the deal.

You may also have to disable the auto-Renewal feature!

I hope this helps!
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

Hi there,

This promotion was for some accounts only and not everyone, there's no way to get this promotion if it's not showing on your profile.

Thank you!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you were trying to get a promotion but missed the window of its availability. Any promotion can be changed or removed at any time, the only way to make sure you get it is
    to complete the transaction when the promotion is on your screen at the time. Several promotions can have restrictions such as being a first time purchaser of the subscription. The terms vary per promotion. Once a promotion is missed and has changed, there
    is no way to get the previous promotion. Hope this helps!
  5. Fishinawig Win User

If I am not mistaken I believe you may need a current subscription to access the deal.

You may also have to disable the auto-Renewal feature!

I hope this helps!
    Thanks for the reaponse, i didnt have a current subscription during the offer period but ill try doing the $1 for 1 month and see if it shows then

edit. Didnt help
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Game Pass 6 months half price offer

Hey there,

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is ongoing, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing - Similar Threads - Gamepass months half

2. Current gamepass time when purchasing series x monthly package

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Current gamepass time when purchasing series x monthly package: I was wondering what happens to my current pre purchased gamepass ultimate time if I purchase the series x bundle over the 24 month period? Thanks in advance! KYN...
  3. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  4. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  5. My xbox gamepass ultimate is not active but I still have 2 months left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox gamepass ultimate is not active but I still have 2 months left: I bought the xbox gamepass for 3 months then after using the first month it suddenly stopped working I assumed it was because it was renewing its self for the next month so I waited for the next...
  6. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work: Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to...
  7. xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass: hi I wondered if you could help me purchased 12months xbox live subscription in January using a gift card it worked fine until I purchased through bank account gamepass for1month now my xbox live...
  8. Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]: Ben bir ay önce 6 tl ye 1 aylık xbox gamepass üyeliği satın aldım,bu gün süresi bitiyordu bu gün iptal edecektim fakat edemeden üyeliğimin yenilendiğini gördüm,hesabımdan 15 tl çekilmiş ve ben...
  9. 12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?: So i redeemed a 12 month xbox live card today 1/2/2020 and it show's it runs out on 5/15/2020 even though i used a 12 month card why does it run out in four month's?...
  10. I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...: This is the text for the minimum amount of character required. a5d5b807-4324-4519-bf0c-e42be13a41a1