Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

Discus and support Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What happened to the gamepass access for the new dashboard? It’s super hard to find the gamepass area now, you really have to dig to find it. I’m able... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/strokediesel, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

What happened to the gamepass access for the new dashboard? It’s super hard to find the gamepass area now, you really have to dig to find it. I’m able to find it in the new Xbox store however the listings for games aren’t complete? Shows ‘featured’ games but not the entire catalog. I liked the last build where it had the 4 buttons on the bottom left of the home screen rather than the tabs. Worked a lot better to me.

submitted by /u/strokediesel
    [link] [comments]

/u/strokediesel, Oct 21, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

Consoles that are enrolled in the preview program and are Alpha Or Alpha Skip ahead are randomly chosen to get the new dashboard. If your console has not been chosen, then there is nothing that can be done to to give your console the new dashboard.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth the money?

I have EA Access and Gamepass and have gotten more use out of EA Access. However Gamepass is still relatively new. I would recommend gamepass to a new console owner or a family with kids that is maybe looking to save money on games. Gamepass will get better
    the same way EA Access did. But if you already own most of the games on there, maybe wait to see what else gets added.
  5. Lolusc0 Win User

gamepass ultimate spotify premium

Is it your first time buying gamepass? You need to be new at gamepass to have access to this promotion. However, read the links that our friends posted here.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

To receive the new dashboard was 50% random users, just for being alpha user for a lot of time, and spend much time and money in xbox doesnt mean that you should receive this too. Just was a random choice, you will receive for sure next time because then
    will put for all the alpha insiders.
Thema:

Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

1. Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard - Similar Threads - Gamepass access alpha

2. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  3. Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord: around 12 days ago I bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I looked around on google for how to redeem the spotify and discord but couldn't find anything. I haven't got an email or a message and I don't...
  4. Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate): Hello. i saw about the trial stuff and i've been using Xbox GamePass Ultimate for months and i haven't received the codes or if i received them, i can't simply find where i hope i can get some...
  5. second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.: I have an xbox at home and one in my classroom for students to use during game club. How can I set up the xbox so that it can be played- including gamepass games if i am not there? I set up an...
  6. Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access: Ok, usually im billed the 12th of the month, sadly had no money on my bank account earlier this month. Yesterday i got soe funds and this morning iw as automatically billed. As i boot the xbox...
  7. Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC: I just signed up for the Gamepass ultimate and on thw pc phrough the chrome browser, I selected Resident Evil 4 and the select what devices you want to install it on. I see the X Box One X and a...
  8. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  9. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  10. Gold and Gamepass with Xbox All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold and Gamepass with Xbox All Access: Hello everyone! I am planning to take advantage of the Xbox All Access offer to get myself A 1X and I already have a 1S. My question is this, the All Access comes with gold and gamepass for two...