Gamepass And Live

Discus and support Gamepass And Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Have 5$ and i want to buy the games pass for 1$, my mom wants to know can she add a credit card wth no money, we will cancel the sub after trials up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TypicalLoner, Apr 30, 2020.

1. TypicalLoner
    TypicalLoner Guest

Gamepass And Live

I Have 5$ and i want to buy the games pass for 1$, my mom wants to know can she add a credit card wth no money, we will cancel the sub after trials up

:)

TypicalLoner, Apr 30, 2020
  2. DeusCriolo Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass Ultimate combine xbox live and gamepass!
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  4. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

xbox game pass

The gamepass to be for the console / pc has to be the ultimate gamepass, which is the gamepass service for the pc, console plus live Gold.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

When you refunded the Ultimate GamePass you essentially canceled all subscriptions, as UGP is Xbox Live, GamePass for console and PC. You will have to resubscribe to Xbox Live and GamePass again.
Thema:

Gamepass And Live

1. Gamepass And Live - Similar Threads - Gamepass Live

2. If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...: I have 2 months of Ultimate. If I buy one month Live Gold, will it add to the Ultimate and make it 3 months? If that's the case would my Ultimate expand to 3 months after redeeming Live Gold?...
  3. How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?: So I have 2 emails, my main outlook and my new one I made for Xbox Live/Gamepass. When I try to log into the game pass PC beta it defaults to my main outlook email and not the one for my Xbox...
  4. conversione xbox live gold in gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conversione xbox live gold in gamepass ultimate: ciao a tutti ho un problema, ho comprato 2 anni di xbox live gold fino al 2022; dopodichè ho provato a fare l'upgrade al gamepass ultimate e mi esce scritto che sto tentando di effettuare il...
  5. xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass: hi I wondered if you could help me purchased 12months xbox live subscription in January using a gift card it worked fine until I purchased through bank account gamepass for1month now my xbox live...
  6. Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta

in XboX Insiders
    Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta: I'm trying to upload some screenshots from my pc to xbox live it always worked with the xbox companion console beta app but since tge 26th of march it gets uploaded to 10% then i get a error code...
  7. 12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?: So i redeemed a 12 month xbox live card today 1/2/2020 and it show's it runs out on 5/15/2020 even though i used a 12 month card why does it run out in four month's?...
  8. Live Gold Voucher to Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Voucher to Gamepass: My parents purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold voucher as a gift. I also recently subscribed to gamepass. I would ideally like to have the 12 months of gold and then pay for the gamepass myself,...
  9. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...
  10. Unable to sign into xbox live on PC Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into xbox live on PC Gamepass: I currently have a Gamepass Ultimate subscription, but I don't own an Xbox. I'm playing on PC, but whenever I try to launch a game in the Xbox app on PC it gives me an error message saying it...