Gamepass android app / remote install not working.

Discus and support Gamepass android app / remote install not working. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Android app is up to date. It has worked successfully in the past. But I've tried a few times over the last few days to remote install different... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whiteice76, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Gamepass android app / remote install not working.

My Android app is up to date. It has worked successfully in the past. But I've tried a few times over the last few days to remote install different games and it hasn't worked up to this point.

My Xbox is in Preview Beta.

submitted by /u/Whiteice76
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whiteice76, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Frathos Win User

Impossible to remote Install Games on Xbox

I have this issue too with my Xbox One X and the Android GamePass app. This used to work however something must have changed in either my Dashboard (Preview Alpha) or the Android app. Strangely enough, the Android GamePass app is able to uninstall items
    on my console and record the installation progress when I manually install GamePass games on my console.

I have reported this issue both on the GamePass app and via console Insider Hub report feature.
  3. EXES5 Win User

Can Android devices install Xbox games,

If you want to install xbox games from an android device with gamepass app its possible if you own gamepass
  4. FilthyG0blin Win User

Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but everything else works

Ok, loading up the Game pass app and searching for 'Hello Neighbour' it strangely found 4 results. 2 PCs version and 2 console versions. (maybe one is an old beta, or a Demo or something, unsure). First one comes up with the following when clicking on install:

No PC Available

We can't find a PC that satisfies the system requirements of this game. Please sign in to a PC with the required configuration and try again.

The second one comes up with the following when clicking on install:

Install on Xbox

Try again later. We can't add this to your queue at the moment

So neither will install remotely through the app. As a further test, I tried to install Sea of Thieves remotely through the app and that worked fine.

Cheers,

Edit: sorry, forget to add this is through the android version of the gamepass app.
  5. Panno92 Win User

Game Pass Quests not tracking

I am experiencing similar issues, in my case sometimes the app doesn't recognize when I launch gamepass games or remote installations...
  6. volpeX2 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

...and Smartglass for Android remote doesn't works with Edge...
Thema:

Gamepass android app / remote install not working.

1. Gamepass android app / remote install not working. - Similar Threads - Gamepass android app

2. Cannot sign in to XBox GamePass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to XBox GamePass for PC.: I just updated my PC and installed the GamePass beta. I have paid for the subscription, but the app keeps on asking me to sign up for the game pass. I have tried signing in and out several times,...
  3. accessing Xbox One Gamepass Saves after buying game on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    accessing Xbox One Gamepass Saves after buying game on Xbox One: I was playing Witcher 3 on the Xbox One using Gamepass for 3 months. I read that if I paid for the full game, that I would be able to pick up where I left off (in other words - that my saved games...
  4. Cannot access GamePass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot access GamePass: Hi I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the 1st of April. However, it got 'cancelled' - the charge appears on my bank account... i cannot access Game Pass? Why is this? I didn't arrange or...
  5. Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends: Me and a buddy installed overcooked 2 intending to play together, theres only an option for local multiplayer. We tried just playing online versus or arcade and get the message "Player doesnt have...
  6. Cant play any games o gamepass pc gives me error 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play any games o gamepass pc gives me error 0x803F8001: it gives me error 0x803F8001 with every game i download on gamepass pc 3865cd03-5852-4b2b-97f0-2856fa7d5af3
  7. Games Purchased during Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Purchased during Gamepass Ultimate: Hello, I'm trying gamepass ultimate, the question is, if i buy a game during this period when the pass expires the game is mine? or the purchase is only for use the game when it leaves gamepass...
  8. Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app: I spoke with xbox chat who said to come here (also submitting feedback) I have tried signing in and out of both the app and the microsoft store as suggested and have tried uninstalling and...
  9. gamepass looping ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass looping ?: hi there i have gp ultimate until the 17th of april but when i try to download overcooked on pc it tells me to buy gpu again but when i click to purchase it says i already have it ?? what gives...
  10. Gamepass App (android) freezes on open

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass App (android) freezes on open: Gamepass App (android) is hanging whenever I open it, right on the Xbox logo with the green background. submitted by /u/hippoposthumous1 [link] [comments]