Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

Discus and support Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My Gamepass app (Android) is unable to find a default Xbox for me to select so I download games from the app. I have been through all the checks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by disabledegg, Jun 12, 2019.

1. disabledegg
    disabledegg Guest

My Gamepass app (Android) is unable to find a default Xbox for me to select so I download games from the app. I have been through all the checks suggested in help e.g. settings with the console and these are correct, along with unin/reinstalls of the app
    and sign in/out on my Xbox.

Any other suggestions would be helpful.

:)

disabledegg, Jun 12, 2019
  2. bruceml Win User

NFL Gamepass App

Is it true that GamePass is not supported on Xbox 360? Is it supported on Xbox One? It is NOT part of the NFL app. Sunday Ticket is....however GamePass is not.
  3. yobrizo Win User

Can Android devices install Xbox games,

you can install Xbox live app and gamepass app
  4. EXES5 Win User

Can Android devices install Xbox games,

If you want to install xbox games from an android device with gamepass app its possible if you own gamepass
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Controller Bugged

Reset your controller to default settings

Select your controller in the app and choose Configure.

Select Restore defaults. This will return your controller to its original factory configuration.
  6. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Can´t install XBox(Beta) App

Hi Dazzle10800p

I also bought the new xbox gamepass ultimate and don't worry xbox gamepass beta is included. You don't need to install the app.
Thema:

1. Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select - Similar Threads - Gamepass App default

2. I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...: When I go to join GamePass Ultimate it wants to charge me some unspecified amount of money over the $45 in my account, asking for my debit card to be charged. I have an open Gold account expiring...
  3. Clous Saves for Gamepass Ultimate PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Clous Saves for Gamepass Ultimate PC: Hi, My cloud save for fm19 appears to be corrupt, crashing my game every time it tries to save or load. How can I access my cloud saves and remove the offending item? Thanks...
  4. How to change install directory for xbox (beta) app gamepass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change install directory for xbox (beta) app gamepass on pc: If you are like myself and use a modist sized drive for windows and use a larger drive for gaming you generally want to install your games on your storage drive not your boot drive, but as it...
  5. Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005: i currently cant even seem to get to the xbox pass libary or my own game libary i keep getting this error message [img] ad93c5fa-f57d-4a80-8b54-0607b4e48aeb
  6. NFL Gamepass International App issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass International App issues: Regarding the Gamepass International XBox App and the NFL films content part of it, I have two issues: A) the list of the shows is not displayed properly (see below pic) (minor issue) [img]...
  7. Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s: since we had to change to the europe version i was able to watch some pre season highlights but since the regular season started the app opens shows the gamepass logo but stays on that screen with...
  8. Gamepass app not available in my country anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass app not available in my country anymore: with the new app update for nfl gamepass, i was supprised when the following message apear on the screen: “ app not availabe in your country”, even that until now, for at least 3 years was ok!!...
  9. NFL Xbox app and Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Xbox app and Gamepass: Hi, I am in the UK and use the NFL Xbox one app to watch games via gamepass. What is really annoying is when going to watch a game that has finished the screen shows FT for games that have...
  10. NFL Gamepass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass App: Been having issues with the NFL app. The NFL Network Live stream doesn't work anymore and the Gamepass support is frankly abysmal. Any information on a possible cause/fix for this?...