Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

Discus and support Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SillyMikey, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

/u/SillyMikey, Feb 8, 2021
  2. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft (nintendo switch)

3. Christyna64 Win User

Discord Nitro with Game Pass Ultimate

For me the Claim button showed up on the top of the Home Page where the little adverts usually show up. Also check the Gamepass Tab.
  4. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  5. Niikoe Win User

"Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app

Same here with doom eternal. It shows “check your device” in the ios gamepass app but on the xbox itself its installed.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Redeeming Codes / Purchase History

From the
    Xbox One
    support page:

See the individual add-ons that you’ve purchased for a game

When you purchase add-ons for a game that you own, a controller icon will appear on the game tile in
    My games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to return to the Home screen. Or, say “Xbox, go home.”
    2. Select My games and apps.
    3. Highlight the game that shows a controller icon in the top left, then press the
      Menu button.
    4. Select Show all add-ons.
Thema:

Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

1. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page. - Similar Threads - Gamepass app iOS

2. Remote Play, Xbox Button on Controller opening GamePass App or Android Home Screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote Play, Xbox Button on Controller opening GamePass App or Android Home Screen: Here recently ive been battling with remote play, anywhere from it not connecting at all to the analogs and d-pad not working because I guess I needed to disable some accessibility settings? (...
  3. GamePass app form Google Play for ALL your EUROPEAN customeras.

in XboX Insiders
    GamePass app form Google Play for ALL your EUROPEAN customeras.: [IMG] Enable download of GamePass app form Google Play.It does NOT WORK is BROKEN in European Union. Also make sure EUROPEAN COUNTRIES are LISTED on XBOX. submitted by /u/erikusaj [link]...
  4. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone: Any time I try to install a game remotely on my old Xbox One both apps tell me there is no applicable device to install to. https://imgur.com/a/QN5SKi0 Not exactly sure which Xbox Insider...
  5. Download Xbox GamePass app in Any European country

in XboX Insiders
    Download Xbox GamePass app in Any European country: Xbox GamePass app isn't available for download in all European countries from Google Play. PAYING GAMEPASS MEMBERS cannot download the app. Support on Xbox! submitted by /u/erikusaj [link]...
  6. Unable to install certain games on PC with gamepass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install certain games on PC with gamepass app: Recently I have purchased the X-Box game pass and while I was installing a couple games I noticed that I was unable to install "Yakuza Kiwami 2 for Windows 10" when I checked the error details it...
  7. Gamepass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass app: My app is not opening the log in to gamepass quest, how can i get help on this as it will affect my ability to-do the monthly 1000 point quest 1179485a-7d53-4f18-8828-a96b2f71f7d5
  8. Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta): First I'll say that my internet speed is about 800-900 Mb/sec When I download games on the Xbox pc app, my download speed changes from 1 MB to ~70MB all the time. and most of the time its preety...
  9. Xbox app shows correct space on XSX, GamePass app does not. iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app shows correct space on XSX, GamePass app does not. iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xlordrelayx [link] [comments]
  10. IOS app - Gamepass for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS app - Gamepass for PC?: Hi there, I think on the native Xbox gamepass app for iOS there should be an option to chose between gamepass for Xbox and gamepass for PC. I’m a subscriber for pc app and I’d like to browse some...