Gamepass cloud gaming?

Discus and support Gamepass cloud gaming? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have an iphone, so I can't play it yet, but I have an old Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge. Can I cloud game with gamepass on it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by smokedog016, Feb 20, 2021.

1. smokedog016
    smokedog016 Guest

Gamepass cloud gaming?

I have an iphone, so I can't play it yet, but I have an old Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge. Can I cloud game with gamepass on it?

:)

smokedog016, Feb 20, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Gamepass cloud gaming?

Hello,

Yes, you should be able to.

To use cloud gaming with Xbox Game Pass, you’ll need:

- Android version 6.0 or greater, Bluetooth version 4.0+

- Xbox Game Pass app with an Ultimate membership.

- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth or other compatible controller

- 5Ghz Wi-Fi or mobile data connection - minimum 10Mbps download speed

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/cloud-gaming

Information and instructions on how to setup cloud gaming with troubleshooting guides:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/play-games-on-mobile

You can also attach an optional clip to connect your phone and controller, which is available at retailers including the Microsoft Store.

Compatible controllers:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/cloud-gaming-tested-controllers

Note: the service isn’t available in some countries. You can check to see if it’s available in your country here:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/regions

Hope this helps, happy gaming! :)
  3. (Farscape) Win User

Game saves dissappeared after i re-bought Game Pass

not all pc gamepass games have cloud saving, they save into the apps folder under users, if this was deleted then gamesave is gone, i think about half or more don't have cloud saving.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save???

not all games on pc gamepass sync to the cloud, some only save to the pc so make sure to back these up.
  5. Mannishpatil Win User

The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....

I agree that it is just one company that is doing it. Microsoft with Gamepass is doing a great job and with Cloud gaming hopefully it will get better.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Game pass

if you do not own the game you will not be able to continue playing it once it has been removed from gamepass. any progress you made is saved to the cloud.
Thema:

Gamepass cloud gaming?

1. Gamepass cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - Gamepass cloud gaming

2. Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9: Hi everbody, I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone. In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the Controller is working completly normal. When I...
  3. Android cloud gamepass problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android cloud gamepass problem: Hi I have a new samsung A20S, and the gamepass app works but when i select a game to see info and launch on cloud i get white screen and i cant see info or play the game, and by the reviews on...
  4. I can't believe there's no Gamepass Cloud Gaming for Mac

in XboX Insiders
    I can't believe there's no Gamepass Cloud Gaming for Mac: I mean, it's a cloud based service! I understand iOS has its rules and it needs to be negociated but macOS is a regular computer operating system. What prevents MS from allowing game streaming to...
  5. xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems: idk why but when i play any game on the game pass app it give me network problems ik it not my internet and my phone a samsung galaxy a20 and i never had this problem when it was release on date...
  6. When cloud streaming comes out will all of the gamepass games be avalible?

in XboX Insiders
    When cloud streaming comes out will all of the gamepass games be avalible?: I really want to play Microsoft flight simulator. submitted by /u/gamerjam [link] [comments]
  7. Gamepass cloud streaming sharing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass cloud streaming sharing: I have a gamepass ultimate subscription, when i log into the gamepass beta app on my phone under the primary account, i can stream games to my phone with no issues. however if i sign in as one of...
  8. I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!

in XboX Insiders
    I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!: [IMG] submitted by /u/amaeloeze7 [link] [comments]
  9. Outer Worlds (GamePass) cloud saves no longer syncing to second Win 10 computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds (GamePass) cloud saves no longer syncing to second Win 10 computer: I have a GamePass subscription and downloaded Outer Worlds on both my desktop and my laptop. At first it seemed to work fine, and I was able to go back and forth using the cloud saves. The only...
  10. Cloud save for GamePass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud save for GamePass for PC?: Hello. I have a gaming PC but have yet to buy an external hard drive and there a game I want to play but to save space I would need to uninstall a game I have been playing on the game pass...