Gamepass code wont work

Discus and support Gamepass code wont work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tired to claim it and it said that it had already been claimed and i had got it with my new controller. 2f74ab75-f049-49d2-a585-7bd70b051859 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Daddy_koda23, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Daddy_koda23
    Daddy_koda23 Guest

Gamepass code wont work

I tired to claim it and it said that it had already been claimed and i had got it with my new controller.

:)

Daddy_koda23, Mar 4, 2021
  2. XoticRealmZ Win User

Gamepass code wont work

Hi there Daddy_koda23! I'm very sorry to hear that :( sometimes codes can bug out, maybe try restarting your console? If you already have then it's likely that someone may have already used the code if you bought the controller second-hand from a retailer.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it is there in my account's device list.

Sorry to say that the gamepass work only for xbox one and on Windows for games play anywhere titles.. It wont work on the 360...
  4. Death Scithe Win User

Gam pass/Gold pass inactive?

You may still have gold working and you could ahve downloaded mincraft off of gamepass. After gamepass ends it wont allow to play any gamepass game you have currently downloaded. Which one ran out, game pass or gold?
  5. JaredSlator Win User

Xbox not sharing xbox live gold

Hi, sorry for the misconception, he does own gamepass ultimate. We have been sharing it across the console, before i did a soft hard reset. the gamepass part of it worked. but the live gold doesnt, ill check tomorrow, but i think it wont work.
  6. Grand Moff Gez Win User

Two Point Hospital Game Pass PC

Do you own gamepass or are you gamesharing? Do you have issues with other gamepass games?
    Yes got my own Ultimate Gamepass, all other Gamepass games work fine it seem to be just this game that wont install or run.

Even went as far as to buy the game on the App and still wouldn't install.
Thema:

Gamepass code wont work

1. Gamepass code wont work - Similar Threads - Gamepass code wont

2. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  3. 3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games

in XBoX on Windows
    3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games: [img] and this in my profile 7bc2b1d6-b752-4e0e-a795-cd30732d753d
  4. I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.: Hi, can you help me, I tried a valid code for Gamepass Ultimate but when I try to use it It says something went wrong please contact microsoft support. there's no error code. I also tried buying...
  5. redeemed gamepass ultimate but have not recieved code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed gamepass ultimate but have not recieved code.: hi, i redeemed the gamepass ultimate from microsoft rewards but i have not recieved a code. it has taken the points from my account but now i cant go onto my microsoft rewards. anyone else having...
  6. Xbox Gamepass for PC code won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass for PC code won't work: So, roughly a month ago I got gifted discord nitro, and a 3-month "Xbox Gamepass for PC" code came with it. My gamepass expired today, so I went to redeem the code on microsoft.com/redeem, and it...
  7. Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass gift code: Hi. I bought Discord Nitro and it gave me an Xbox Gamepass gift code and I tried to type gift code to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ but the code didn't work. Does it mean it is stolen or because...
  8. I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.: Hello, i have recently bought Discord Nitro to get my 3 free months of GamePass For PC after purchased it i claimed the code and it said this: [mod removed - personal information] I have tried...
  9. Vigor Outlander Bundle - Xbox Gamepass Code Not working !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vigor Outlander Bundle - Xbox Gamepass Code Not working !: Hello there, So a few days ago I redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate perk which was a code for the game Vigor. Specifically the “Outlander Bundle”, so i redeemed my code but never received...
  10. Gamepass ultimate code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass ultimate code: Today i used 12000 Microsoft reward points to get a gamepass ultimate code which i have done many times before and i cant redeem it when i do it comes up as a trial for new customers only i have...