Gamepass codes on PC

Discus and support Gamepass codes on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I purchased 2 components that came with XGP codes. I went to amdrewards, activated 1 that worked and when i tried to activate the other one for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavidChinchilla1, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Gamepass codes on PC

Hello. I purchased 2 components that came with XGP codes. I went to amdrewards, activated 1 that worked and when i tried to activate the other one for an additional 3 months it says that the code was already used. Should I wait until my XGP from the 1st
    code expires or what should I do?

:)

DavidChinchilla1, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking

Since you're Ultimate, every code after (Gold, GamePass, GamePass PC..) gives you "coins" for your subscriptions and be convert in Ultimate time. An 3 months PC code in that case will give 2 months of Ultimate. Enjoy !
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Gamepass codes on PC

4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. blackstormer Win User

error 0X87e00013

i've got the same error code 0x87e00013 when an update is available for a gamepass game ...The only way to bypass that is to uninstall and reinstall the game , it's not very practical hope this can be fixe when the pc gamepass leave beta .
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

For Xbox

For PC

Both for it incl. Gold
Thema:

Gamepass codes on PC

1. Gamepass codes on PC - Similar Threads - Gamepass codes

2. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  3. How to redeem Xbox Gamepass discord nitro code on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem Xbox Gamepass discord nitro code on PC?: Hi, my friend gifted me a 3 month xbox gamepass subscription, and it says you could get free nitro with it through a code, but i can't seem to find the code on PC? there's also supposed to be a...
  4. 12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!: Hey Microsoft! 08/20/2019 - 08/24/2019: I visited a fair named "Gamescom" (Koelnmesse) where also XBOX had a booth. At this particular XBOX booth in Hall 8 I won several "XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE"...
  5. I got a redeem code from a friend for a 14 day gamepass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a redeem code from a friend for a 14 day gamepass code: I redeemed the code via xbox store but when i went to the game pass to use it... my game pass wasnt activated and was forcing me to pay for a sub to join when i do not have a credit card for a...
  6. How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?: I'v just got a gamepass for pc 1 month code from giveaway how can I check its expire date ? 2ff0c3ea-a369-4c76-af88-b960292ad7ff
  7. can't activate code for xbox gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    can't activate code for xbox gamepass: I bought a product from AMD, and Amd send me a code for activation Xbox gamepass for 3 month, so I can't activate this code on Microsoft site.Down below I attached a screenshots with the error,...
  8. Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...: I tried both on xbox (beta) and microsoft store to download gamepass games. Keep getting the 0x80070005. Weirdly enough the error only happens for games that requiring administrator approval...
  9. Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC): I have applied every windows update I can think of, including from this link. I even went so far as to go back to a prior version and redid the updates. It appears that the only games I can't...
  10. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...