Gamepass codes on PC

Discus and support Gamepass codes on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I purchased 2 components that came with XGP codes. I went to amdrewards, activated 1 that worked and when i tried to activate the other one for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavidChinchilla1, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Gamepass codes on PC

Hello. I purchased 2 components that came with XGP codes. I went to amdrewards, activated 1 that worked and when i tried to activate the other one for an additional 3 months it says that the code was already used. Should I wait until my XGP from the 1st
    code expires or what should I do?

:)

DavidChinchilla1, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking

Since you're Ultimate, every code after (Gold, GamePass, GamePass PC..) gives you "coins" for your subscriptions and be convert in Ultimate time. An 3 months PC code in that case will give 2 months of Ultimate. Enjoy !
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

several versions are available.

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Ultimate Gamepass (this one includes gold, gamepass pc and gamepass console)
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Gamepass codes on PC

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

xbox game pass

The gamepass to be for the console / pc has to be the ultimate gamepass, which is the gamepass service for the pc, console plus live Gold.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
Thema:

Gamepass codes on PC

1. Gamepass codes on PC - Similar Threads - Gamepass codes

2. Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194: Hello, I was having issues with this all night last night and tried everything i could think of to get this working. I even completely reformatted my SSD ( i was going to anyway no big deal) and...
  3. Xbox GamePass on Windows 10- Cannot Download on External Hard Drive (Error Code 0X8007005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass on Windows 10- Cannot Download on External Hard Drive (Error Code 0X8007005): When I am attempting to install a game onto my E drive instead of my C drive, I get the following message: This location is not set up for installing games. I then click: Set it as your location...
  4. Error code 0x8015DC0D on login to Xbox Gamepass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8015DC0D on login to Xbox Gamepass for PC: I keep getting this error code whenever I try to login to my Xbox account on Gamepass despite the fact that I can login on the Xbox website. I think this has something to do with the age...
  5. Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC: Hi, I seem to be getting an error when installing a game (Grounded) on Xbox Gamepass for PC. The error is "0x80073d13 - For this game, choose a drive that formatted as NTFS" I have tried multiple...
  6. Xbox Gamepass PC games won't launch, reinstalling causes error code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass PC games won't launch, reinstalling causes error code.: Starting yesterday, July 29, My gamepass games stopped working, specifically Carrion, Grounded, Age of Empires 2. They wont start at all I click play and the app minimizes and nothing else...
  7. Gamepass PC Error Code: 10022(Unexpected error. (0xC0030004) Easy Anti Cheat Issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC Error Code: 10022(Unexpected error. (0xC0030004) Easy Anti Cheat Issue?: So gamepass on PC does not launch games for me at all, ever. Gears 5 gives me the same error every single time, ive installed it a few times on diff drives just to make sure it didnt need to be on...
  8. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  9. I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...: I had a Gamepass membership and was playing Minecraft Dungeons. My Gamepass was about to expire so my son bought a code from CDKeys. I put the code in and it accepted it. Now my Gamepass...
  10. Gamepass sub renewal codes expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass sub renewal codes expired: These Gamepass sub renewal codes were purchased during a gamesite sale and a couple of them were not redeemed on the spot and when i tried to redeem them they show as expired. Is there any way to...