Gamepass daily quest

Discus and support Gamepass daily quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played children of morta for a half hour and the daily didnt pop. I did a hard reset and played moonlighter for a half hour and still notthing. Looks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AoD D33pfri3d, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Gamepass daily quest

I played children of morta for a half hour and the daily didnt pop. I did a hard reset and played moonlighter for a half hour and still notthing. Looks like I won't be complete it today.

:)

AoD D33pfri3d, Mar 31, 2020
  2. BrassyLobster Win User

December Game Pass Quests

The December GamePass Quests does not show up on mobile like it did the past few months. The only quests that show up are the new daily, weekly, and monthly quests that don't have anything to do with the usual monthly quests.
  3. Skyrider Y Win User

Gamepass daily quest

Have you got any other quests? might be something on the servers
  4. Anghellic Karma Win User

Gamepass daily quest

I've been seeing that the daily GamePass "Play a Game" quest doesn't trigger a lot of the time. That said, I've also seen that it can suddenly come back in bulk eventually, as in one day you open your GamePass app and see that you've got 3+ completed iterations
    of "Play a Game" ready to turn in. So best advice is to still keep trying and hope for that result.
  5. AoD D33pfri3d Win User

Gamepass daily quest

Its not thru the app its under profile gaming
  6. SepiaMX Win User

Gamepass daily quest

For some people these quests are not working, mine are fine but I guess I just been lucky. Two of my friends have to wait for a week until their quests were unlocked.
Thema:

Gamepass daily quest

1. Gamepass daily quest - Similar Threads - Gamepass daily quest

2. Xbox Gamepass for PC not launching games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass for PC not launching games: Anyone else having an insane issue with the Xbox Game Pass for PC app where literally nothing is launching? I have managed to get Dead Cells to launch after so many tries but Sea of Thieves for...
  3. Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching: Anyone else having an insane issue with the Xbox Game Pass for PC app where literally nothing is launching, especially Sea of Thieves? I have managed to get Dead Cells to launch after so many...
  4. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate: My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb
  5. Gamepass redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass redeem: I recently redeemed 2 different Game pass ultimate codes and as soon they were redeemed they said if recurring was turned on they said that I would receive a free month so I redeemed the second...
  6. Xbox gamepass games not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass games not working: I downloaded sea of thieves with the game pass on pc. Every time I started up the game it crashed. I tried everything and reinstalled 3 times and never worked. 4e217acb-4f86-4250-8059-a8dec0c84255
  7. Quantum Break on Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break on Gamepass: Hello, I purchased gamepass ultimate from Microsoft but now I can't find Quantum Break on Xbox Beta. I can find it in Microsoft Store but it is not included in Gamepass. The one of the reasons for...
  8. Paying for gamepass ona ccount i dont have access to.

in XBoX on Windows
    Paying for gamepass ona ccount i dont have access to.: Since its almost impossible to just send a support ticket for this specific problem im trying here. i have multiple emails i used as a teenager/young adult which i dont have access to / dont use...
  9. Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate: I am unable to access any games that I downloaded from Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I keep getting this error code (0x803f00a). I am signed into my account and current on my Game...
  10. Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Daily Gamepass quests not triggering: Hello everyone, Since monday, I've been unable to trigger the "Play with Game Pass" daily quest on Xbox One. For some reason, the system recognises that I logged in with the gamepass app, but it...