Gamepass Destroy all humans not syncing

Discus and support Gamepass Destroy all humans not syncing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason when I uninstall the game, the save gets removed as well. I've also noticed the first prompt that ask me to auth is not present when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luoooooo, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Luoooooo
    Luoooooo Guest

For some reason when I uninstall the game, the save gets removed as well. I've also noticed the first prompt that ask me to auth is not present when I launch this game

:)

Luoooooo, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Luo welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Is this on console or PC?
  3. jollyroger195 Win User

Destroy All Humans!

where? I have tried tossing up ideas for backwards compatible stuff but they always get deleted due to not being relative in games and apps I suppose. Granted the games I asked for did become backwards compatible like AvP and Castlevania Lords of Shadow.
  4. jollyroger195 Win User

Destroy All Humans!

sweet thanks for the hopeful assistance now I just need to check out other favorite game developers. I wonder if I can find the people that made Predator concrete jungle?
  5. madgazza247 Win User

Destroy All Humans!

alas it is a shame as there where many great titles on both original xbox and the 360 but at least the catalog is always expanding
  6. madgazza247 Win User

Destroy All Humans!

hey there

unfortunatly there voting page for backwards compatability games is no longer available at current. but for now we are bound to forums and hope.
Thema:

1. Gamepass Destroy all humans not syncing - Similar Threads - Gamepass Destroy humans

2. Gamepass on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass on iphone: Hi gamers, i’m struggling to game on Gamepass on my Iphone. I tried using Safari, Chrome and i’ve saved the app to my home screen from Safari. I log in but then the only option i have is to sign...
  3. Gamepass Games on PC won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games on PC won't download.: I recently got a new computer, and in order to save storage space, bought two external hardrives (both seagate); one is hard-lined to power, the other is portable. I was able too get the games to...
  4. Issue launching gamepass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue launching gamepass game: I'm trying to play Final Fantasy XIII on PC through Gamepass. I've done 2 installs now and can't get it to launch, when I go to open it it launches the game and brings up the xbox sign ins 'Let's...
  5. Fallout 76 GamePass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 GamePass PC: I can't seem to change the audio on fallout 76 on windows settings and there is not even a option in the fall out 76 for audio input or output e5445883-1113-4ab8-ac98-7dffbef3f844
  6. Gamepass Games Won't Respond at Title Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Won't Respond at Title Screen: Hello again, I recently asked a question about my Gamepass games not downloading on my PC due to an app data conflict error. Someone was kind enough to tip me off to just reinstall windows...
  7. Xbox Serie S not able to play offline Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Serie S not able to play offline Gamepass: Hi I set my Xbox Serie S as home console but I am not able to play my games from Gamepass offline. Please help me 906ee278-3b8b-4c1e-b041-60fe4ecaa321
  8. Changing languages in games (like Prey via Gamepass) on my GERMAN Windows 10 laptop to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing languages in games (like Prey via Gamepass) on my GERMAN Windows 10 laptop to...: Hello folks, back in the days, you simply changed the language during the installation process. Job done. Nowadays (Gamepass Ultimate here) you are either locked to the regions language or...
  9. Dead By Daylight gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight gamepass PC: I downloaded DBD on my pc via xbox gamepass but everytime i press a button it all freezes but when i move my mouse the game is smooth. Is there anyway i can make it not freeze when i press a...
  10. Cannot connect to a dedicated server via PC through the MS gamepass for Astroneers as it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to a dedicated server via PC through the MS gamepass for Astroneers as it...: Ok as the subject line says "Cannot connect to a dedicated server via PC through the MS gamepass for Astroneers as it appears to be locked?" I purchased the gamepass in order to multiplayer game...