gamepass didnt work ??

Discus and support gamepass didnt work ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store , then I cant launch game , the error is 0x803f900a and 0x803F8001 I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slicedwurst, Aug 30, 2019.

1. slicedwurst
    slicedwurst Guest

gamepass didnt work ??

I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store ,

then I cant launch game ,

the error is 0x803f900a

and 0x803F8001

I have no idea to do , what's wrong with that?

plz help me

bye the way , my member is GPU.

:)

slicedwurst, Aug 30, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

gamepass didnt work ??

yes I know that I'm not in the region,

and the past about three month it still work , event I switch my xbox region to Asian

I mean, I can still play monster hunter with Asain region until yesterday.

but why ???? now it deny the launch
    I'm just curious, if you can download it and play it fine in the Asian region, then why are you trying to play it from the American region?
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User
  4. choppyseize Win User

gamepass didnt work ??

It may be because you're not in the region you actually live in. If you don't have your billing address and info match the regions then you can have complications. Lying about your location is also against the rules and can result in suspensions or bans.
  5. slicedwurst Win User

gamepass didnt work ??

yes I know that I'm not in the region,

and the past about three month it still work , event I switch my xbox region to Asian

I mean, I can still play monster hunter with Asain region until yesterday.

but why ???? now it deny the launch
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

gamepass didnt work ??

Hi Sliced,

Thanks for the update on the issue. The most likely cause is you downloaded the game from a different region. All games have different versions for different regions. It also could be

that the regions
    on your console, profile, and card all don't match. For example: for a US game to work the regions all need to be USA. That means the Xbox, the profile and billing address on the card. So if the console is USA, but profile and card are
    Asia it will not work.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

gamepass didnt work ??

1. gamepass didnt work ?? - Similar Threads - gamepass didnt

2. Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?: I have started the quest for the 10,000 reward points. Can you please confirm if this is for games you own only or for members of gamepass? I can see the list of 17 games only. I have obtained 25...
  3. Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass: Hello! For some reason i can't find Jump Force on the PC games pass, but i say it on a friends xbox pc app is there something i'm missing? everything is up to date....
  4. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...
  5. Gamepass ultimate Russia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate Russia: I have an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months. what will happen to it when you activate gamepass ultimate for 1 month.then I'll have 12 months of gamepass ultimate? Russia....
  6. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  7. My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?): I joined the 8th generation of consoles late. Late enough that i was able to purchase the Xbox one X, the following thanks giving after it was released. I made this choice after deciding to ditch...
  8. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  9. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  10. Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....: Found a bug that I crash in the forest when facing the bandits that block warn you from entering their turf. As soon as I get close to their watch tower castle. The game crashes every time. This...