gamepass didnt work ??

Discus and support gamepass didnt work ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store , then I cant launch game , the error is 0x803f900a and 0x803F8001 I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slicedwurst, Aug 30, 2019.

1. slicedwurst
    slicedwurst Guest

gamepass didnt work ??

I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store ,

then I cant launch game ,

the error is 0x803f900a

and 0x803F8001

I have no idea to do , what's wrong with that?

plz help me

bye the way , my member is GPU.

:)

slicedwurst, Aug 30, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

gamepass didnt work ??

yes I know that I'm not in the region,

and the past about three month it still work , event I switch my xbox region to Asian

I mean, I can still play monster hunter with Asain region until yesterday.

but why ???? now it deny the launch
    I'm just curious, if you can download it and play it fine in the Asian region, then why are you trying to play it from the American region?
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User
  4. choppyseize Win User

gamepass didnt work ??

It may be because you're not in the region you actually live in. If you don't have your billing address and info match the regions then you can have complications. Lying about your location is also against the rules and can result in suspensions or bans.
  5. slicedwurst Win User

gamepass didnt work ??

yes I know that I'm not in the region,

and the past about three month it still work , event I switch my xbox region to Asian

I mean, I can still play monster hunter with Asain region until yesterday.

but why ???? now it deny the launch
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

gamepass didnt work ??

Hi Sliced,

Thanks for the update on the issue. The most likely cause is you downloaded the game from a different region. All games have different versions for different regions. It also could be

that the regions
    on your console, profile, and card all don't match. For example: for a US game to work the regions all need to be USA. That means the Xbox, the profile and billing address on the card. So if the console is USA, but profile and card are
    Asia it will not work.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

gamepass didnt work ??

1. gamepass didnt work ?? - Similar Threads - gamepass didnt

2. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  3. Gears 3 asking for gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 3 asking for gamepass: Got the Xbox edition with all gears games included but now of all the games only Gears3 is asking me for gamepass to play it. ??? ef92a15b-c6e1-46d0-afb8-c42e5c8c66ca
  4. Not loading games on gamepass from previous down loaded games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading games on gamepass from previous down loaded games: Not sure why today it started randomly not playing anything andjust freeezes or times out. Internet connectionis strong at 50mbs a7a58101-fff4-440e-8baf-bef3b8b0e815
  5. I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu [link] [comments]
  6. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  7. I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...: I had a Gamepass membership and was playing Minecraft Dungeons. My Gamepass was about to expire so my son bought a code from CDKeys. I put the code in and it accepted it. Now my Gamepass...
  8. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  9. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  10. Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...: I just cleaned up my HD the other day by uninstalling all the GamePass titles that no longer had the icon (meaning I could no longer play them). This was much easier than having to keep up...