Gamepass for modern warfare

Discus and support Gamepass for modern warfare in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have purchased 1month gamepass using a giftcard. When i try to log into mw I receive a prompt to purchace gamepass, why is this? When I look at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by john_022, Feb 22, 2021.

1. john_022
    john_022 Guest

Hi, I have purchased 1month gamepass using a giftcard. When i try to log into mw I receive a prompt to purchace gamepass, why is this? When I look at my subscription I have 1 month gold gamepass active. In addition to this, how come 1 month gamepass is active from 22/2 to 21/3? Isn't that one day short? In addition to a day lost troubleshooting, smh not happy with your product so far.

:)

john_022, Feb 22, 2021
  2. DeoGame99 Win User

Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?

I picked Outer Worlds. GamePass day one and Modern Warfare will probably go on sale Black Friday.
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Call of Duty on Game Pass

i think its a good idea for the old Call of Duty games to come on Gamepass, like Modern warfare 2 and 3, Black ops 1 and 2
  4. wi7bit Win User

Hi john_022

Just to confirm, you have redeemed one month of GamePass, but do you also have Xbox Live Gold? as they are separate subscriptions.

Xbox Live Gold is required to play multiplayer. There is another subscription called GamePass Ultimate, that contains both.

Also, the active date sounds correct. If it was activated on the 22nd, then it would expire exactly one month later, being the day as the 21st. You have to include the day it activated.

Hope that helps.
  5. Mar1o_ Win User

Try to contact support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

MW3 xbox one

[quote user="XxFREeLiVeINGXx"] I was hoping modern warfare was in there [/quote]

Considering that the words "Modern Warfare" in the title of game, it's a safe bet that modern warfare will be part of it.
Thema:

1. Gamepass for modern warfare - Similar Threads - Gamepass modern warfare

2. Gamepass Ultimate Perk Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Perk Quests: For the past couple months I've noticed that not all Gamepass games give the update to reward the Achievement Quest for the weekly rewards points, I've gotten 3 achievements from Dragon Age 2 for...
  3. Cannot install gamepass for PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install gamepass for PC games: Hi All, I am getting error 0x00000001 when trying in install games. I had a subscription then cancelled it, but when I have renewed it, it wont let me download any games. I have tried deleting...
  4. Gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass: I have 20+ dollars on my microsoft account but it won’t let me use that to pay for a gamepass with it. It only gives me an option to pay for it with prepaid cards. (Edit) I also can’t even buy 1...
  5. Gamepass code wont work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass code wont work: I tired to claim it and it said that it had already been claimed and i had got it with my new controller. 2f74ab75-f049-49d2-a585-7bd70b051859
  6. Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...: My sons and I want to play Ark. I have our 2 Xbox systems set up to family share. I would like to host a dedicated server from a PC. I understand that I cannot use the game pass version on the PC...
  7. XBOX GOLD AND GAMEPASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GOLD AND GAMEPASS: I'm getting a new xbox(my first time) soon and on the xbox will be atleast two accounts (me and my brother), i want to get xbox gold and gamepass, do i have to buy them for each account? Or can i...
  8. Gamepass is a joke

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass is a joke: So I just bought Gamepass Ultimate so I can play games on my laptop as well as my Xbox. I've been a Gold Live member for years, had no problems.. However, despite the subscription to Ultimate...
  9. Ark not loading for Gamepass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark not loading for Gamepass PC: Hello! I am trying to load ark on pc to play with friends but all it says is Looks like you need to renew gold. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game But I only...
  10. Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox: Hi, this has been an issue for over a year now since i first downloaded Kingdom Hearts 3 and Untitled Goose Game from the gamepass onto my external hard drive. Ive never had an issue downloading...