Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...

Discus and support Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into xbox live, but then errors out, saying it can't log me in. Makes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Godin, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Eric Godin
    Eric Godin Guest

Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...

Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into xbox live, but then errors out, saying it can't log me in. Makes the games unplayable, and doesn't make any sense, as I am logged into the Xbox app with no problems whatsoever. Anyone seen this issue or know how to fix it?

:)

Eric Godin, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into xbox live, but then errors out, saying it can't log me in

Hello, Eric. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please share a screenshot with the error message you receive when trying to sign in to Xbox Live?

Also, what country do you live in?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Unable to see all games on Windows 10 Xbox app

gamepass pc has a completely different catalogue of games and ea access is not part of the gamepass pc side yet (ea access is on console only)

in the gamepass pc version there are some xbox one games which are play anywhere titles (not many).
  4. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - Console Games become paid on PC

Only play anywhere titles are cross compatible

Also pc gamepass games.aren't the same as xbox gamepass

And yes there are some pc.only titles

If you goto.the xbox gamepass app for.pc.you have 3 sections cloud. Xbox and pc

And not all titles are pc.anywhere isn't that an ea title?
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox Games Pass (console version) and/or Xbox Game Pass PC version

For me personally i would go only for the Gamepass for PC if i only play on pc. As it will have some off the xbox titles on it aswell.

Most of the games will be only playable on pc as they where programmed/released for that platform.
  6. OldManScud Win User

Using XBOX Game Pass Simultaneously on 2 PCs and XBOX Series X

The most legit way to do so without complications is each gamertag has a Gamepass subscription.

But, as the primary account with the GamePass ULTIMATE subscription, you can of course log into your primary xbox and download the games and the kids can log on that console and play under their gamertags. If you have a second console, your primary account
    can log in there as well, just make sure you do not change that console to your primary console. You can game there with your gamer tag.

For PC, you just need to be the account logged into the MS Store and download the Gamepass titles you want to play.

Not all titles are available on PC or cross platform compatible.
Thema:

1. Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into... - Similar Threads - Gamepass Can't play

2. Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass: Hi There, I have had no issues gaming online until the last few days, I can join parties and talk to friends without issues but only recently I can't play online with anyone, servers for all my...
  3. Can't play certain games on XBOX gamepass PC, keep getting File system error (-2015294512)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play certain games on XBOX gamepass PC, keep getting File system error (-2015294512): I have contacted XBOX support about trying to fix an error with XBOX gamepass on PC, where certain games will not load and will display the error message:...
  4. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud: In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give me the option of the play in the [img] cloud...
  5. Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store: I've been trying to play Halo Infinite through Gamepass on my PC, I have both the base game and campaign installed plus the high res texture packs. But when I click play on either Gamepass (both...
  6. Can't play any game from GamePass on PC Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play any game from GamePass on PC Windows 10: I have installed No Man's Sky and Fallout76 for 2 days but every time I try to play them they open for a few seconds and then close, I don't get any notification, it just closes without notice,...
  7. Can't play Bard's Tale 4 on Gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Bard's Tale 4 on Gamepass PC: Hello, I've had Gamepass for PC for a while now, never had any trouble opening games on my current machine or previous one. However, when trying to open Bard's Tale 4 on Gamepass, I get the...
  8. Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC: It's been more than a month since I'm not able to launch any games that launches from Xbox App or Microsoft Store. The games install successfully but when I try to launch, It just gives me some...
  9. Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...: My Gamepass expired today, and I have to leave it expired. But trying to play Conan Exiles, that I bought in April 2020, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, that I've owned since 2014 both take...
  10. bought gamepass ultimate but i can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought gamepass ultimate but i can't play online: So i bought xbox gamepass ultimate and i tried to message a friend shortly after but it came up with an "something went wrong" and i tried to go into party chat and it came up with the same...