GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard

Discus and support GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Games that are not "Play Anywhere" have no achievements and statistics. Tested with " Void Bastards". Store page is different between PC and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fabien_P, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. Fabien_P
    Fabien_P Guest

Hi,

Games that are not "Play Anywhere" have no achievements and statistics.

Tested with " Void Bastards".

Store page is different between PC and Xbox :

Xbox :

GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard [​IMG]

PC :

GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard [​IMG]

Will theses features come in the future ?

:)

2. Breaker1477 Win User

I didn`t notice that...hope it will come in a short future...
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It's possible but nothing has been said for sure, either way. So only time will tell. I hope everything is added to these in the future too.
  4. Braitus Win User

Its still in beta. Time and all shall come to fruition.
  5. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

I think only select games at the moment have achievements. Most of them that do will say something at the end of the game title like windows 10.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox Quest

Hey LegalDeadshot! You can usually track your playtime by viewing the achievement leaderboard. For more information check out the

Game Pass Goals FAQ
    . Thanks!
Thema:

1. GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard - Similar Threads - GamePass achievement playtime

2. Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...: I tried both on xbox (beta) and microsoft store to download gamepass games. Keep getting the 0x80070005. Weirdly enough the error only happens for games that requiring administrator approval...
  3. Gamepass for PC. No Games work for me

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for PC. No Games work for me: As the title says I have tried out the game pass for pc now a few times and none of the games actually work for me. Metro Exodus loads until just past the credits and then Xbox UI pops up takes me...
  4. Stalled download - PC Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Stalled download - PC Gamepass: Hi everyone, have been pointed in this direction by an Xbox Ambassador. It took me 24 hours to download Imperator Rome, a 3.24Gb file. Now, Football Manager 2019 is coming in at the same rate....
  5. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...
  6. Gold subscription+Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription+Gamepass: I recently bought gold live for 12months and i didnt notice that renewal is is on so if iturned it off my subscription will be canceled? Gamepas: If i bought gamepass for only 1 month will i...
  7. Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service: Hello there, So i had problem purchasing xbox gamepass ultimate and i contacted one of the agents. I then allowed him to purchase on my behalf, as he did the payment he said that he got an error...
  8. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  9. Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC): I have applied every windows update I can think of, including from this link. I even went so far as to go back to a prior version and redid the updates. It appears that the only games I can't...
  10. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue: Hello everyone, I subscribe to Xbox gamepass pc yesterday and started downloading Metro Exodus, however, the downloading process stuck at 'queued' while I had no other game downloaded at the...