GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard

Discus and support GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Games that are not "Play Anywhere" have no achievements and statistics. Tested with " Void Bastards". Store page is different between PC and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fabien_P, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Fabien_P
    Fabien_P Guest

Hi,

Games that are not "Play Anywhere" have no achievements and statistics.

Tested with " Void Bastards".

Store page is different between PC and Xbox :

Xbox :

GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard [​IMG]

PC :

GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard [​IMG]

Will theses features come in the future ?

:)

Fabien_P, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Breaker1477 Win User

I didn`t notice that...hope it will come in a short future...
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It's possible but nothing has been said for sure, either way. So only time will tell. I hope everything is added to these in the future too.
  4. Braitus Win User

Its still in beta. Time and all shall come to fruition.
  5. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

I think only select games at the moment have achievements. Most of them that do will say something at the end of the game title like windows 10.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox Quest

Hey LegalDeadshot! You can usually track your playtime by viewing the achievement leaderboard. For more information check out the

Game Pass Goals FAQ
    . Thanks!
Thema:

1. GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard - Similar Threads - GamePass achievement playtime

2. Gamepass pc beta on desktop and laptop at same time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass pc beta on desktop and laptop at same time.: I am wondering if i can run game pass games on my desktop and laptop at the same time? Both are set up and signed in to my microsoft account. Wanting to play forza at home on desktop and...
  3. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  4. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?: I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass...
  5. Sunset overdrive isn't working on pc gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive isn't working on pc gamepass: I downloaded sunset overdrive on gamepass and then I hit play on the main menu and it went to a loading screen, where it after returned me the main menu. I've re-installed sunset overdrive and...
  6. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  7. Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate: I bought a one year membership card not to long ago but beforehand i got xbox gamepass ultimate, what happened to that year, is it converted into gamepass ultimate? My expiration date is...
  8. NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.: I HAVE A 58 DAY DAILY CHALLENGE STREAK ON RDR2 THAT IS AT RISK HERE PLUS I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING feea25ae-d7ac-4d15-845d-dee21d510486
  9. Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate: I have owned FO4 on disc since launch with season pass. I had zero issues playing the game with XBOX Live Gold... this included if XBOX Live had service issues btw.... until i activated Ultimate...
  10. Sharing gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing gamepass ultimate: How do you share 2 gamertags on one account? 4fcaec3b-f1f4-4d63-8f2a-9e517a2b3265