Gamepass for PC - Unable to download Crackdown 3

Discus and support Gamepass for PC - Unable to download Crackdown 3 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting a download error anytime i try to download Crackdown 3, halo wars, or forza. Code: 0x80073CF9 I have no idea what to do, i've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RedF0X88, Sep 9, 2019.

1. RedF0X88
    RedF0X88 Guest

I keep getting a download error anytime i try to download Crackdown 3, halo wars, or forza.

Code: 0x80073CF9

I have no idea what to do, i've tried everything and didn't have issues with Gears, Wolfenstein and mutant year zero.

Thanks

:)

RedF0X88, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Bubba0796 Win User

Hello RedF0X88,

There are a couple of things you could try to resolve your issue.

1. Make sure you have the latest version of Windows. You can check this by hitting the windows key and typing "Settings", then click on "Update and Security, then click "Windows Update".

2. If you are using the Windows Store app to download the games try the Xbox app for PC (still in beta). https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9MV0B5HZVK9Z

3. Make sure that you are logged in as the system administrator for the PC.

I hope this helps!
  3. Zero420override Win User

4. RedF0X88 Win User

Hey, ive done both of these items to no further success.

Still only lets me dl about 50mb before [Mod removed- inappropriate]
    out
  5. RedF0X88 Win User

Thanks but this did nothing to solve my issues.

SFC scan fixed a few issues but not my downloading issue.

Thanks
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Now I know why there's been no Crackdown 3 advertising.

I know it was years ago but Crackdown 2 was a huge let down after the first game so I I've always been sceptical about Crackdown 3.

Good old Gamepass is the way to go with this game methinks.
Thema:

1. Gamepass for PC - Unable to download Crackdown 3 - Similar Threads - Gamepass Unable download

2. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  3. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  4. Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....: Found a bug that I crash in the forest when facing the bandits that block warn you from entering their turf. As soon as I get close to their watch tower castle. The game crashes every time. This...
  5. IOS app - Gamepass for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS app - Gamepass for PC?: Hi there, I think on the native Xbox gamepass app for iOS there should be an option to chose between gamepass for Xbox and gamepass for PC. I’m a subscriber for pc app and I’d like to browse some...
  6. .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc: Hi, I recently signed up for gamepass for pc. I have successfully installed Metro Exodus but while trying to install Vampyr i paused it half way through downloading and now it wont resume. when i...
  7. Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.: I’m struggling with setting up my Xbox as my default on the Xbox Gamepass App as even though I have followed the steps provided such as enabling remote downloads and instant-on, I am still unable...
  8. Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC): I have applied every windows update I can think of, including from this link. I even went so far as to go back to a prior version and redid the updates. It appears that the only games I can't...
  9. Unable to Purchase Xbox Gamepass (14 days trial or 1USD discount)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Gamepass (14 days trial or 1USD discount): Hi, I have been trying to subscribe to xbox game pass for either 14 days free trial or to purchase the 1 time limited offer of 90% discount 1USD/month but nothing works. I have changed my store...
  10. GamePass Not Working, Subscription Issues! Paid For but unable to play!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Not Working, Subscription Issues! Paid For but unable to play!: Need help folks, Ive paid for my gamepass subscription already but cant get any game to work? was playing gamepass games yesterday and go to play them today and they dont work anymore. Ive just...