Gamepass for PC will it stack on my xbox ultimate?

Discus and support Gamepass for PC will it stack on my xbox ultimate? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently built a pc & received a gamepass for pc via AMD rewards but I also own an xbox with an ultimate subscrioption which allows me to play on pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by shabba7, Dec 2, 2019.

1. shabba7
    shabba7 Guest

I recently built a pc & received a gamepass for pc via AMD rewards but I also own an xbox with an ultimate subscrioption which allows me to play on pc anyways

if i redeem the pc code will it stack onto my ultimate or somehow overwrite it?

:)

shabba7, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Hi shabba7, normally it will stack onto except if the code from AMD is a "trial" code for newcomers. But it will never erase or overwrite your
    original subscriptions. Enjoy !!
  3. H3PA80R Win User

It should stack with your current subscription. Please keep in mind, that there are conversion rates. If you get normally 3 month of game pass for pc it will be less time in ultimate.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. Panno92 Win User

Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking

Hi, if you have gamepass ultimate and you try to redeem other subscription (live gold, gamepass for console or PC) they will be added to your ultimate using a convertion ratio, 3 months of gamepass for PC should be converted in 2 months of Ultimate.

But since the convertion may change I suggest you to verify directly, if you try to redeem the code the store will tell you exactly the conversion and if you want to accept it or not.

For more information about the convertion ratio go here: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav&source=lp and view the FAQ at the
    bottom of the page
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking

Since you're Ultimate, every code after (Gold, GamePass, GamePass PC..) gives you "coins" for your subscriptions and be convert in Ultimate time. An 3 months PC code in that case will give 2 months of Ultimate. Enjoy !
Thema:

1. Gamepass for PC will it stack on my xbox ultimate? - Similar Threads - Gamepass stack ultimate

2. Gamepass saves/files

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass saves/files: I have the game pass ultimate, which includes The Outer Worlds. When the game is removed from game pass, or i cancel the subscription, can i move my progress/saves to a game bought from the...
  3. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  4. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  5. Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord: around 12 days ago I bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I looked around on google for how to redeem the spotify and discord but couldn't find anything. I haven't got an email or a message and I don't...
  6. Can the suffering come to gamepass already ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the suffering come to gamepass already ?: Hi there just wanted to know if the suffering can be added to the gamepass? 612492cb-3330-4548-81f4-5c144b461c91
  7. Gamepass codes on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass codes on PC: Hello. I purchased 2 components that came with XGP codes. I went to amdrewards, activated 1 that worked and when i tried to activate the other one for an additional 3 months it says that the code...
  8. Error of gamepass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error of gamepass on PC: I just signed the gamepass on the PC, but when trying to install any game, an error appears that the item is unavailable with an error code 0X00000005. Does anyone know how to help me?...
  9. Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking: I bought the 3-month trial for $1 game pass ultimate deal, but I also have some vouchers that give me 3 months of game pass PC for free. Does anyone know if I validate the vouchers now it would...
  10. Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?: I was wondering if i could stack gamepass codes? I have a 3 month pass right now, but i looked in my inbox and saw that 2 of my friends gift me 3 months subscriptions. Can i take them to have a...