Gamepass for PC will it stack on my xbox ultimate?

Discus and support Gamepass for PC will it stack on my xbox ultimate? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently built a pc & received a gamepass for pc via AMD rewards but I also own an xbox with an ultimate subscrioption which allows me to play on pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by shabba7, Dec 2, 2019.

1. shabba7
    shabba7 Guest

I recently built a pc & received a gamepass for pc via AMD rewards but I also own an xbox with an ultimate subscrioption which allows me to play on pc anyways

if i redeem the pc code will it stack onto my ultimate or somehow overwrite it?

:)

shabba7, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Hi shabba7, normally it will stack onto except if the code from AMD is a "trial" code for newcomers. But it will never erase or overwrite your
    original subscriptions. Enjoy !!
  3. H3PA80R Win User

It should stack with your current subscription. Please keep in mind, that there are conversion rates. If you get normally 3 month of game pass for pc it will be less time in ultimate.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. Panno92 Win User

Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking

Hi, if you have gamepass ultimate and you try to redeem other subscription (live gold, gamepass for console or PC) they will be added to your ultimate using a convertion ratio, 3 months of gamepass for PC should be converted in 2 months of Ultimate.

But since the convertion may change I suggest you to verify directly, if you try to redeem the code the store will tell you exactly the conversion and if you want to accept it or not.

For more information about the convertion ratio go here: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav&source=lp and view the FAQ at the
    bottom of the page
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking

Since you're Ultimate, every code after (Gold, GamePass, GamePass PC..) gives you "coins" for your subscriptions and be convert in Ultimate time. An 3 months PC code in that case will give 2 months of Ultimate. Enjoy !
Thema:

1. Gamepass for PC will it stack on my xbox ultimate? - Similar Threads - Gamepass stack ultimate

2. Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamepass: Hey guys, I have discord nitro and it comes with Xbox gamepass for PC for 3 months. I have the code but When I try to claim it It says I have to put in my credit card but i dont have one. What...
  3. Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?: I redeemed a three month xbox gamepass code this morning and only after using it, realised I put it onto my school microsoft account which I was using for online school on this computer. This...
  4. Cannot accept xbox gamepass gift because I have no credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot accept xbox gamepass gift because I have no credit card: So I've received an xbox gamepass gift for pc (3 months) and I tried using it but it apparently requires a credit card or paypal. I have neither so there's no way I can accept the gift, is there...
  5. Gamepass on PC with 2 drives. Can't play fallout

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass on PC with 2 drives. Can't play fallout: I have an MSI laptop that has 2 hard drives (C: is the original drive it came with; I installed a SSD as E:). C: is the smaller of the 2 and only has about 64 GB of space. My other drive has 358...
  6. Xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate: so i got xbox gamepass ultimate today first of all i cant redeem 3 months of nitro and i also dont have ea play [img] 84147eeb-b1c6-46be-ab6d-53d01b319e0b
  7. If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...: Im wondering if family members with accounts on the same xbox have access to game streaming if one of those account has gamepass ultimate and has the xbox set as home?...
  8. Xbox App unable to recognize GamePass for PC and always mention you are not signed into...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App unable to recognize GamePass for PC and always mention you are not signed into...: Some Context: I have purchased the 1 dollar GamePass for PC beta. I was able to see my subscriptions in https://account.microsoft.com/services/pcgamepass/billing I have the latest the Xbox App...
  9. Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking: I bought the 3-month trial for $1 game pass ultimate deal, but I also have some vouchers that give me 3 months of game pass PC for free. Does anyone know if I validate the vouchers now it would...
  10. Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?: I was wondering if i could stack gamepass codes? I have a 3 month pass right now, but i looked in my inbox and saw that 2 of my friends gift me 3 months subscriptions. Can i take them to have a...