Gamepass for PC won't launch games

Discus and support Gamepass for PC won't launch games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so when I try to launch a game from the Xbox Game pass PC app it redirects me to the MS store page of Gaming services. I restarted my pc several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaarFliess, Nov 26, 2021.

1. SaarFliess
    SaarFliess Guest

Hi, so when I try to launch a game from the Xbox Game pass PC app it redirects me to the MS store page of Gaming services.

I restarted my pc several times, pressed fix on the advanced settings of the Xbox app AND Gaming Services, deleted 2 registries someone proposed to delete and fully deleted and reinstalled Gaming Services. none of these things worked.

Thanks in advance!

:)

SaarFliess, Nov 26, 2021
  2. SaarFliess Win User

trying to launch a game still opens the store page of Gaming Services instead of launching
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Try reinstalling one of them
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

On which apps you try it? Because I'm suggesting you do it on some that you probably hasn't consider

But you can asl reinstall the games that has this issues, and log out the Xbox app and the Microsoft store app, restart the device and be sure the account that has the suscription its logged on the Microsoft store app
  5. SaarFliess Win User

tried that more than once, doesn't work.
  6. SaarFliess Win User

I did that to all apps you suggested. this happens on all the games I have with Game pass other than sea of thieves.
Thema:

1. Gamepass for PC won't launch games - Similar Threads - Gamepass won't launch

2. EA Desktop won't recognise my EA play subscription from gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Desktop won't recognise my EA play subscription from gamepass: I cannot get EA play, although i have linked my accounts properly. I have also tried getting Xbox support on a call, but everytime I enter my phone number it says "Something went wrong on our end....
  3. F1 2019 won't launch in GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 won't launch in GamePass: There is an issue with DLSS (I think) which causes systems with Nvidia 30 Series cards to be unable to launch F1 2019. There is a fix (removing "nvngx_dlisp.dll" and "nvngx_dlss.dll") but cannot...
  4. No Man's Sky Gamepass won't launch in VR.

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky Gamepass won't launch in VR.: I'm trying to launch No Man's Sky in VR mode and it just crashes immediately after trying to launch. It works fine in 2D mode. I have it installed to my D: drive and I've read that it'll launch...
  5. Don't Starve on GamePass PC won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't Starve on GamePass PC won't launch: After installing the game via GamePass, pressing the Play button gives me an error that Windows cannot find the file. If I try to launch dontstarve.exe directly from the install directory it tells...
  6. The outer worlds gotten through gamepass won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    The outer worlds gotten through gamepass won't launch: Previously the game worked fine but now whenever I launch the game it takes me to the store page for "Gaming services" I did install this but still every time it takes me to that page when I try...
  7. Xbox Gamepass PC games won't launch, reinstalling causes error code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass PC games won't launch, reinstalling causes error code.: Starting yesterday, July 29, My gamepass games stopped working, specifically Carrion, Grounded, Age of Empires 2. They wont start at all I click play and the app minimizes and nothing else...
  8. XBOX GAMEPASS PC GAMES WON'T LAUNCH

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAMEPASS PC GAMES WON'T LAUNCH: I have installed 3 games on xbox gamepass on my pc; Dead Cells, Sunset overdrive and No Man's Sky. Dead cells and No Man's sky will not launch, I have tried the microsoft store, the xbox app,...
  9. Gamepass games won't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games won't launch.: This issue started on 11/21 When I try to launch a gamepass game it tells me I don't have an active subscription. (I have ultimate and it renewed 11/15) This is effecting games that I owned...
  10. Gamepass for pc - F1 2018 pc won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for pc - F1 2018 pc won't launch: I have gamepass for PC Beta. Downloaded first from Microsoft store. Game would not launch. Just nothing happened when I pressed play. I then downloaded using the Xbox Beta app for PC, and still it...