Gamepass Game Observer

Discus and support Gamepass Game Observer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to like this game, but i feel like its kind of annoying to play lol. 4fc169d2-473e-4ecf-85d8-d8bcc7b7d5c8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChopDaLyricolig, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Gamepass Game Observer

i want to like this game, but i feel like its kind of annoying to play lol.

:)

ChopDaLyricolig, Aug 26, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Gamepass Game Observer

sounds cool, I might have to check it out sometime when I have game pass.
  3. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Gamepass Game Observer

The game for sure reminded me of a layers of fear game!! So this explains a lot!! Im also excited to play blair witch game!! Looks Good!!!
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Gamepass Game Observer

I download it in the future, thanks for the review.
  5. mocoworm Win User

Gamepass Game Observer

There are so many hidden gems on Game Pass that i never would have played without my sub. Its awesome.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Gamepass Game Observer

thank you for the recommunication, I'll give you a chance
Thema:

Gamepass Game Observer

1. Gamepass Game Observer - Similar Threads - Gamepass Game Observer

2. Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games: So, my problem I am having is games, first part games to be exact, that I download via gamepass have the narrator stuck on. I have held down the X button and checked to ensure it was off there and...
  3. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

in XboX Insiders
    Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did: So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable for the router but I can usually play GWG and...
  4. Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?: I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?...
  5. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  6. I can´t play some games of GamePass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t play some games of GamePass: Hi, as I said in the top, I can´t play some gamepass games, I paid 3 months of Gamepass Ultimate, and I can play Forza Horizon 4 only, but the other games, when I open it appears a screen saying...
  7. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  8. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?: I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass...
  9. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  10. NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.: I HAVE A 58 DAY DAILY CHALLENGE STREAK ON RDR2 THAT IS AT RISK HERE PLUS I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING feea25ae-d7ac-4d15-845d-dee21d510486